South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 03:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Default SBD Daily Chat: Monday, 14 March

Good morning, ladies (and gentlemen if any join us)!!! Back to work after a wonderful weekend. Had to work tonight to pay someone back that worked for me on Thursday. Plans for today are sleep, possibly getting up at 0930 hrs to go to DanceFit class, then sleep again, work, and then gym after work. Oh...and I think I've pretty much made up my mind and will putting in my letter of intent today for our open Sergeant's position. We shall see.

Alright ladies, I've got some new vanilla creme coffee that is FANTASTIC...pull up a chair and grab you a cup.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:41 AM   #2  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

I hope you get the job, Natasha! That is exciting!

I'm starting to go through clothes today. I'm going to pull out all the winter stuff I rarely wear so we can have a yard sale. No need to ship it all to Hawaii and then wherever else afterward. Girls are finishing up home school and then we're off to Kindergarten. Someone is coming to look at our living room furniture today. I hope it sells! We bought it brand new when we got here and we're selling it at a great price. Just don't know if we'll need two sets of furniture when we get to the new house and I'd rather keep the old set because it has a pull-out bed for visitors.

Off on anther busy day!
Old 03-14-2011, 04:56 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Thanks, Kara!!! Good luck selling your living room furniture!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 05:59 AM   #4  
Be happy.

Good morning!

Natasha, sounds like a busy day ahead for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the DanceFit class so much that you're planning to go again today.

Kara, good luck with the furniture sale!

I've got early bus duty this week, so I'm on a tight schedule this morning. It feels so dark, I was enjoying the early morning sunshine, but you know what? I enjoyed my 5 pm walk yesterday even more. I got back at 6:03 and though the cars had their headlights on it wasn't dark yet. I've got meetings or classes after school Monday - Thursday this week so I'm very pleased about being able to walk outdoors at 5 pm again!

OK, gotta hit the shower. Enjoy your Monday friends!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

Hi Natasha! Kara, I love moving - getting rid of things and looking forward to a new set up. I hope all your stuff sells!

Yawn - Monday's are so tough. Not sure what's in store this week. The rankings come out, so could be good/bad, who knows. They are supposed to be released tomorrow but sometimes have been leaked and I'm surprised they weren't over the weekend. We'll see.

Gotta go get focused. Hope everyone has a great day.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I feel like I'm getting up in the middle of the night again, it's so dark out. But only one more week until Spring!

Good luck with the job, Natasha, and have fun at your Dance Fit class!

Kara, I hope your livingroom furniture sells today! Good luck!

Heidi, bummer for getting bus duty on the first week of the time change. It was sure nice to have the extra daylight last evening, though!

I must have just had a 24 hour bug yesterday, because I'm feeling much better this morning. Just in time to start the work week, LOL!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:29 AM   #7  
Visualizing the Goal

Heidi, hope the bus duty is relatively painless.

Matilda, what are the rankings ranking?

Linda, glad you're feeling better! Hope the yuckiness is completely gone for you!
Old 03-14-2011, 06:42 AM   #8  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning This is the start of my crazy week. Not sure how much I'll be around between now and Wed. night. I'm heading to Montpelier this morning and staying until Wed. afternoon. Then I get a day off before rolling into Saturday's event. At least the weather looks perfect tomorrow so all the running back and forth across the street should be pleasant

Have a good Monday Chicks!
Old 03-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 249.2/see ticker/125

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Good morning ladies. Had a little stumble last Wednesday but stayed on plan directly after and since! Yay me!!! So, feeling strong. Still not weighing in and I'm liking monitoring my progress with things I can control...behavior, not weight. I'll weigh sometime next month. It's a struggle to not sometimes especially when I've had a particularly good week but that's all the more reason not to weigh in case the scale is stuck! LOL! Busy week ahead. My daughters birthday tomorrow (Cake doesn't interest me so Yay). Lunch out will be Chinese buffet but they have a fresh hibachi grill with unlimited fresh plain veggies that they grill up before my eyes with a drop of oil and fresh meats too! No problem! I got this!!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #10  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning! Yesterday was a wash as I had some sort if flu bug and my tummy was not at all happy. I seem OK this morning and slept until after seven! Maybe the time change will get me in synch with normal wakening hours.

Natasha, thanks for cranking us up and congratulations on your 5K. I hope you get the new position - then we can call you "Sarge".

Kara, hope your furniture sells fast and am glad you're keeping the pullout couch for visitors. (I'm sure we have all made a note about that!)

Heidi, yes, extra daylight yesterday was great. As soon as it dries up a bit around here, I'll start taking the doggage over to the Fair Ground before supper. It was still fairly bright here at 6:30 and will only get better!

Matilda, crossing my fingers for you and the ranking results. I hear you on "love moving" - I really need to do that to get rid of my stuff! I'm reading "Does this Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"

Cottage, we had the same 24 hour bug! I was fine first thing in the morning and then it started. I think mine was from some bad meat marinade. It was a bottle that expired and I didn't check. It's time to wear my glasses in the kitchen.

CymdiM, just keep driving north and a bit west if the session gets boring. I'm glad the weather is more pleasant. We need SPRING!

Kmac, just the thought of a fresh hibachi grill has me drooling. You are so strong not to weigh. I'm sure you will be pleased with your results when you do get on the scale.

Today looks pretty clear although the rest of the week is packed. The priority job today is to get those bolts of fabric out of my car and into the house. So much for the extra space in my fabric closet! I need to get them out of the car because I have pet therapy week and dogs and fabric don't mix.

Yick! Just took a sip of my coffee and I think the milk is sour! I guess a trip to the grocery store is in order as soon as they open.

I wish you sunshine and coffee or tea without sour milk today!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:15 AM   #11  
Visualizing the Goal

The furniture sold! Yay! They're going to bring by half of the money this afternoon and then the other half when they pick it up after they figure out how to get a truck to carry it. That was the biggest thing to sell, so that's good news. I believe we are at least still a couple hundred pounds over our weight allowance so I hope all the bookshelves and cabinets sell as well. I just registered to participate in the community flea market on base and I went through my clothes and the girls' clothes today and pulled out all the winter stuff we won't wear again. My bed is covered in piles of sweaters. LOL I don't know how I'm going to fit all the stuff on the one table I am going to have at the flea market!

Cyndi, hope your week isn't too crazy! Yay for good weather at least!

Kristen, you sound so positive! How old is your daughter going to be tomorrow?

Ruth, I'm sorry about your bug and the milk flub-up this morning. Blech!

Last edited by tomandkara; 03-14-2011 at 08:16 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:24 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

Good mornning!!!

My brain woke up a lot earlier then my body today. It drives me nuts when I am thinking about everything under the sun and not sleeping. I will just probably have a caffine drip today

Today should be good. The next two weeks are full of state testing. Which is boring and I rather be teaching. You can't do anything, but stare at the kids. I will just be glad when it is over. At least this year I am only doing two grades rather then three. Tonight Tanner starts swimming again.

Have a great day!!

Jasmine
Old 03-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #13  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning!

I'm a bit rushed today. I'm working out this morning with my mom again and that means I need to watch the clock. I'm not hungry yet but better eat breakfast soon so it can digest a bit. I'm still sore from our Friday workout! I'm getting tired of sharing one car with three drivers. Sigh.

BBL...
Old 03-14-2011, 09:08 AM   #14  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

I'm on the fly, too, this morning. Got a call yesterday that my nephew and GF were at my moms...I've only seen him 3x in the last 20 years and he's been to Afghanistan and back. They're coming over later today...

Rudi is outside waiting for the load up to go walking with his dog friends down by the river then it's to the pool for yoga. Home to madness so we can look normal by the time they arrive.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 03-14-2011, 10:10 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Good Monday Morning, chick-friends. Looks like a normal routine week around here. The sun is out, and I've had my walk, so off to a good start Not much else to share, except my fridge is stuffed with good things, and I plan to have a strict, on-plan week!
Closed Thread