3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   South Beach Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet-110/)
-   -   Restarting today; New to Chicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/south-beach-diet/227749-restarting-today%3B-new-chicks.html)

twinmom3 03-10-2011 10:38 AM

Restarting today; New to Chicks

I'm so upset with myself. I did SB about 3 years ago and lost 22 lbs. I've gained back 25. I'm at my highest weight ever. As much as I know I need to lose this weight, I've had the hardest time starting. I want to do this for my health, for my girls. I really need this to stick this time.

RandoMandaPanda 03-10-2011 12:43 PM

Welcome!!! This has been a great place for support since I restarted SB and joined this forum a couple of weeks ago. Glad to have you!!!

YOU DESERVE IT and YOU CAN DO IT!

Remind yourself of that every day!

Amanda

WaistingTime 03-10-2011 01:03 PM

Welcome! I've lost and regained too. (Okay, more than once.) Frustrating, but we can only move forward:)

ultimatebea 03-10-2011 01:12 PM

Hey Twinmom -
You KNOW you can do this - been there, done that, gonna do it again.
This is a great place for support, stories, and encouragement. Before you eat something off plan, read some of these posts. Makes all the difference . . .

bea

tomandkara 03-10-2011 02:07 PM

Welcome to the forum!

twinmom3 03-10-2011 03:06 PM

Thanks for the responses. I need all the "support" I can get right now. It's so hard getting started.

Lexxiss 03-10-2011 04:07 PM

Welcome!

I read something here my first day, which was that every day posters had a better success rate. I've missed a few (a very few) in my almost two years here but I do believe it really helps. I come here on the bad days as well as the good.

Best wishes!

1oftheLuvs 03-10-2011 06:59 PM

Would it make you feel better to know you aren't the only one?

I was chugging right along last year and got derailed by digestive issues... I ended up having surgery in the Fall to remove both my gallbladder and my appendix in addition to some scar tissue that had developed around my liver, but it's taken me until now to get back on plan. I have no idea WHY it took me so long to get going again, but there you go....

Which reminds me... I need to change my ticker.... :censored:

Heidi58 03-11-2011 06:46 AM

:welcome2:

The good news is you've done it before so you know it works and you know you can do it. As Lexxis said, checking in here daily makes a huge, huge difference!

TallandThin 03-11-2011 11:31 AM

:welcome3: Nice to meet you. Get your mind set and make sure you are ready before you actually start. Be sure and re-read the book or check out the stickies on this website to refresh yourself. Then go for it and be sure and post as often as you can as it helps so much. Good luck.

merem 03-11-2011 12:22 PM

Your name struck my attention. I'm the mom of twins also. I have lost weight before and gained it all back and more as well. It's very frustrating. I came back to this yesterday after not logging in for a few years. I am looking for some motivation. Good luck on your journey.