South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #16  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Hey Pearl, ive had a root canal and a crown put on top just a month ago..my dentist who does these kind of things all the time, said that there could be tooth sensetivity..its due to the crown..He said it has something to do with being sensetive to hot and cold..Which is odd..cause you have no root to cause nerve pain..might have something to do with the surrounding teeth..When they took my cap off to put the crown on, they actually had to freeze my mouth because they were trying to pull off the cap and it was hurting really bad..which the dentist couldnt understand cause it shouldnt cause there is no nerve..its dead..but oh well.it happens and he doesnt understand it..So.. im pretty sure its just your new crown..it can be sensetive for awhile..same with fillings of any kind.. Could be sensetivity around the other nerves..
Old 03-02-2011, 01:59 PM   #17  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

That is all.

Lisa
Old 03-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #18  
Be happy.

Hello ladies - I hope you've all had a great day. I always forget just how much time I spend here until I can't get online.

I was running late yesterday morning and didn't have time to catch up on threads, just posted a quick hello and figured I'd catch up in the afternoon, but came home to no internet. Thankfully Fergie was able to get it working this afternoon. I owe him big time though... he spent a ridiculous amount of time on hold today waiting for tech support.

I've got to scoot out to youth group in a couple of minutes, so no time for personals. I'll catch up on yesterday's thread and the other new threads when I get back tonight.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:47 PM   #19  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

I'm back Got that DVD opened and OMG it is for a beginner and I couldn't even do it. Got thru most of it though and can feel it this afternoon. Walking is looking so much better.

Matilda, I'm with you, March is starting out good. Eating on plan and back to exercising too. Feels good.

Ruth, I hate taxes! Been working on ours for a couple of days and will be so glad to have them finished. Looks like I'm going to have to increase my tax deductions thanks to being old enough to have to take the minimum distribution from our IRA's. Sure didn't want to but had no choice and now will give back a good chunk in taxes. Darn it anyway.

Linda, yea for the baggy pants!

Kara, great attitude. It will happen, I can feel you're getting close.

Poarthardygirl, glad your wee one is a bit better. Hope she keeps improving.

Pearlrose, did I ever tell you that my mother's name was Pearl and that my name is Rose? Every time I see your name pop up, it reminds me of my mom . Sorry about your tooth. I've never had that happen but did just have a similar problem with a root canal/crown tooth. No pain, nor ache but during a routine check the dentist found that it had an infection under the gum line. Put me on anti-biotics for ten days and it is fine now. Never knew about it though because there was no indication.

Amanda, OMG, I am so sorry about your vertigo. I had that last year and it was terrible; ended up in the hospital for six days. Then it took me over two weeks at home before I was rid of it. Great news about kicking the smokes.
Lisa, hang in there girl!

Well got to run and get dinner going as I just heard DH on the scanner clocking out for the day. Hope you all had a good on plan day and better yet, hope we all make it on plan this evening.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternooon, ladies. No time for personals right now, but wanted to pop in. Finished Week 2, Day 3 of C25K today. Yay!!!
Closed Thread