South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 10:02 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Ruth- sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Kara- that cracked me up as well.

Okay back to work no more time for personals.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:48 AM   #17  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

Morning friend beachers

Matilda, I'm with you, February certainly hasn't been a great month for me either. Feel like I've been really struggling just to hang on with the fingertips. Here's to better and easier days ahead of us.

Ruth, so sorry about your friend, Maureen. She was too young. Hope her little anti-social dog can find just the right home.

Linda, I miss Chinese so much. That is the one thing I haven't had since starting SB and it is a favorite of mine.

Twynn, good for you for not eating the candy.

Jasmine, good for you for participating in the research study. Wish all teachers were as interested in doing a great job.

Lisa, congrats for staying op. Even when I reach my goal, not sure I'll weigh less than my tall thin husband! Not fair.

Guess we will be getting some snow tonight. Sure hope it won't be too much as, like many of you, I'm ready for Spring and being outside more. Got my dog weighed yesterday and he has lost a few more ounces which is good. Still need to get about a pound and a half off him so will continue to work on that. He also got his nails clipped and as usual pitched a fit but survived. He is such a butt about that. Well, time to get dressed and out the door for my walk.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

TallandThin - Chris is 5'4" and up to 128 lbs (from 126 in January.) He also has the metabolism of a 4 year old boy.... on crack. It's just not fair!

We weighed Voodoo the other night and she's up to 50 lbs! WHOA. Whale-dog! She's not fat, just really thick and solid, and I'm sure that 20 lbs of that is fur. I attached some newer pics of her. Good luck slimming your doggie down!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Voo Resting.jpg (12.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Voo Jan11.jpg (18.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-24-2011, 02:29 PM   #19  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good morning ladies!

What a beautiful sunny very cold morning..Are temperature is around -7 this morning..im sorry.. i cant convert that to US temperature measurement..cause i dont know what it would be..but i would say its very very cold..lie standing in a freezer for a good few minutes..Not fun, and with the arctic air, the wind, down here at the beach..beautiful..but too cold to enjoy the sun outside today..

mmmm alfredo sauce made out of cauliflour? Ive got to try that.. im having green beans tonite too..Im thinking of making a prawn and bok choy stir fry for dinner tonite..i love garlic in it..lots of garlic.

Well, hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #20  

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone!

Got off work a little early, and found that my Mexican chicken stew in the crock pot has turned into more of a soup. Added a little bit of brown rice to try and soak up the excess liquid, but I think it will be impossible to eat them on lettuce wraps as I'd hoped. So it turns out refried beans liquefy when you put them in the crock pot. Who woulda' thought?

Realized today how close I am to graduation... 78 days! Lots of pictures to be taken at the three grad events planned, and lots of dresses to be worn. That, plus the fact that I'm getting frustrated with my lack of progress on the scale, is making me think I should really incorporate some serious exercise into my plan. I've been meaning to get my butt to the gym, but it's so difficult to go back outside when it's -30ºC (-22ºF) outside every day! The Canadian prairies are often the last to see Spring!

Anyway, I'm thinking of hiring a personal trainer for, maybe, twice a week until May or so. The days someone is at the gym waiting for me, I'll have to go, and maybe feeling like someone else is invested in my fitness will motivate me to go the other days! Maybe?

Looking forward to finishing Season 4 of Big Love tonight, and maybe even getting started on Season 5 On Demand. Have a good evening!
Closed Thread