South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 12:08 PM   #16  
~Kit~

S/C/G: 220.8/171.0/160

Height: 5' 4"

Hey Everyone!

Just posting a quick hello. It is day 2 for me on South Beach Diet and I'm still working my way through reading the book. So far I'm loving the plan and can't wait to start seeing improvments in my health and energy.

Gotta go grab a snack!

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:48 PM   #17  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Happy Valentines Day with a quick reminder that real love comes from within, not a twinkie!

I know that I self medicate with food- so I need to remember that when I'm stressed, I need to go for a run, not for a cupcake.

Had a good weekend- went on a long run and felt GREAT doing it. Also, thank god that I live in So. Cal. What great weather we had over the weekend!
Old 02-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

TallandThin - Thank you for stopping in to let us know! We've been worried about you. I'm still praying and sending you love and light.

Wan2be - GOOD GIRL!!!!

Hello and Happy Valentine's Day to all! I had a massage at 9 this morning, then did some window shopping at the mall, had lunch at Roly Poly (OP, don't worry!) and am just relaxing until time to pick up Anna from school. She's missing out on volleyball for awhile due to a severely sprained finger. Ahhh taking after her ol' stepmom when it comes to injuries. In high school at awards night, people got "Most Aces" or "Most Kills." I got "Most Injured." I'm sure this comes as a surprise to no one.

Anyhoozle, just relaxing. Trying to rehydrate after my massage. Off today and tomorrow so it's like a mini vacation! Hope everyone's having a good day!

Lisa
Old 02-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

I'm getting settled in Cali. I made the right decision for sure!
Closed Thread