South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 07:21 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 209.2/207.6/150

Height: 5ft4inches

Good Morning all!

Wow you ladies are early birds!

I am flying this morning so don't have any spare time for personals.

It's a short day for me today with only one class! Unfortunately 25 pages of reading for English class awaits me when I get home. I am a bit sore from yesterday but otherwise feel great. Today is my rest day.

Have a great Tuesday!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning early birds. I'm just waiting for DS to go out the door, then I'm headed for a long day of back and forth to the doctor, with meetings mixed in between. I can't eat or drink today and my mouth is SO dry - I'm dying for a glass of water. Just wanted to pop in and say hello, but I'd better go get myself organized. Have a great on-plan day, everyone!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:58 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Enjoyed reading everyones posts today!

I have my black bean and sweet potato soup on the stove....thanks Cyndi, Cottage, and everyone else that recommended it. I can't wait to try it!!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:22 AM   #19  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning!

Matilda - My husband loves all those shows about ghost hunting and paranormal stuff.

Cyndi - Glad your meeting went well. Sorry to hear about the muscle spasm thing. I just saw Suzanne Somers on TV touting her new book. I think she's a bit of a kook but love to hear what she has to say. One theory - what we eat causes leaky gut syndrome which in turn is responsible for the huge increase in autoimmune issues.

I am having lunch today with my mom and a mutual friend. I have looked at the menu and the options are not great. Okay, there is salad. But I just prefer something warm when it's cold outside!

Gotta run to see off the teen. Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #20  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Chickies It's a drive by! I have the Day off but DH and I have to be on a train in an hour and 20 and I'm still in my Jammies!
ladyW Love your quotes and the puppy in your pic!
Cyn 2 things I take for Nerve pain
Magnesium and Malic Acid get googlicious they might help!
ok I'm off like a shot BBL
Old 01-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 170/149/145

Good Morning Good Morning!

Day 2 of a new semester here in the English Department. Not to be offensive, but did anyone here know that Professors are crazy crazy people??

Too busy to chat....hopefully will get to check back later!
Old 01-25-2011, 10:44 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

afternoon ladies! gym this morning after applications...looks like a job interview on friday for a university teaching position- yeah, amy..professors are a nutty loopy bunch alright! - so tuesday huge improvement over monday =) see you ladies 'round TTFN
Old 01-25-2011, 11:29 AM   #23  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning and thanks for all the well wishes to get better,

I actually did my morning workout with hardly no energy but did it, kept my breakfast so I am gaining energy. So, I think I am past whatever I had. Yeah Didn't eat anything yesterday except for 1/2 cup of soup and one banana at night. I am sure that didn't help the energy.

McM- I have used Priceline and Hotwire many times and have always been pleasantly surprised with the results- we have stayed at some very nice hotels that way. My family loves to watch those ghost and myth buster shows.

Ruth- That is a great compliment for your workouts from your doctor. Glad you don't have to carry the battery indoors anymore

Cyndi- glad to hear the great results from your meeting.

Schmoodle- fingers crossed for your doctors appointments.

to everyone else

They are starting up an Awana program at the Chapel on base, I should attend the information meeting tonight and will if I have enough energy tonight. I am excited for DD2 to start attending by DS and DD1 attended from the time they were 3 years old til about 6th grade.

Have a great day everyone
Old 01-25-2011, 01:22 PM   #24  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

G'morning everyone! Things are going well- went to yoga last night and it was just what I needed.

Still on plan, still going strong. Need to do more exercise.

I do need some advice. I'm going wine tasting this weekend for a friends' birthday. I'm probably going to drink more than I should. Thoughts on strategies to minimize the damage? Should I just pack P1 foods to counteract the amount of wine?
Old 01-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Good Afternoon. I'm just relaxing. I'm gonna watch One Tree Hill and Biggest Loser.

Last edited by BellaLucia; 01-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #26  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone

I know i haven't been talkative for a while. The stress I felt this month was unbelievable. My youngest son, to be 30 in April was having his heart checked out because of skipped beats. Now I have a brother who passed away at the age of 33 from a heart attack so you can imagine my worry. Anyways, my son wore a monitor for 2 weeks and had tests done this morning and everything is fine so I am so reliefed. Dr. said its probably anxiety, he is in the casting business and keeps very long hours and will just have to make room for yoga and exercise. Did I mention he's 6'2" and 185 lbs and is a very healthy eater.
I did really well with no emotional eating and its thanks to all of you. I have been reading and planning my meals and this is a first for me.
Thanks everyone
take care
Sophie
Old 01-25-2011, 03:44 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 170/149/145

So glad to hear he is okay Sophie...what an ordeal!

Good for you for not giving into the stress eating!!!

Closed Thread