How much weight did you lose on Phase 1?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Today is my last day on Phase 1. I lost 7lb the first week and the second week I lost 4lb and then gained 2 back??? I dont get it! I haven't cheated at all! I have no cravings. The only thing I can think of is that I made cream cheese/peanut butter puff things and ate 2 at night .
    I was thinking about going to phase 1.5 tomorrow.
    How much weight did you lose? Anyone gain a little?
  • To me, it sounds like you're doing awesome! I lost 10 pounds in Phase 1. It's mostly water weight, I'm sure, but I'll take what ever I can get!
  • It's true that a lot of the weight lost in Phase 1 is water and bloat, but some of it is fat. Even with gaining 2 lbs. back, you lost 9 lbs. in 2 weeks which is not too shabby! My phase 1 ends tomorrow, so I'll let you know how much I lost then. I lost 3.6 lbs. my first week.
  • I'm having VERY similar issues. I lost 6 pounds during Phase I, then lost an additional 2, then as of Tuesday, gained 3.

It's frustrating, but I'm trying to look at it big picture...keep your chin up!
  • I lost 7 lbs, but this is my first week on P2 and I haven't seen any more weightloss.

But good job!
  • thanks for the positive feed back! They always say, slow is better right? Got to think of it as a lifestlye change not a diet. Ive been on a billion diets, ive lost and gained more but this time it just seems...easier! thanks for the support!
  • I'm day 9 of phase I. Lost 4 pounds and stalled. It's time for TOM so I will lay blame there. I'm hoping to see a change after that passes. I've not cheated at all, but I admit my exercise has been infrequent at best!

Still, I know I'm eating way less than I was and way healthier. I don't care if I lose a pound a week, I just don't want to get any bigger.
  • A little over 4~
  • I lost a total of 5.6 lbs. which I am VERY happy about.
  • Hmm...I don't remember. After following plan pretty close for almost 2 years, I wouldn't call the 2# a gain. It's a temporary fluxuation based on lots of factors previous to your weigh in; water, sodium, what time you ate, hormones. etc, etc. You have a downward trend which is great and from what I've learned if you eat OP the temporary gain disappears and if you eat off plan it tends to stick around.

Congratulations on your success! Keep truckin'!
  • I actually lost quite a bit during phase 1 but then I have a lot to lose too. When I started phase 1.5 my weight stalled for a while but since then as long as I am on plan, it is slowly coming off.
  • i lost 7 lbs the first week, my 2nd week ends on monday so i will let you know total on monday...my wife and i are doing another week on phase 1 just to make sure the cravings are completely gone before going to phase 2.
  • I lost 8# on my first Phase I. My waist measurement went down about an inch & 1/2. That hooked me on SB for sure! I did experience a small gain after the first week of Phase II, but soon lost it the next week.
  • After holidays I had gained back 4.5lbs (which to me sounded a little "extreme"), so INCLUDING THAT my phase one lost 13.5lbs in two weeks (which to be honest should be a little lower but I over did the salt the two days before my weigh in).
  • I lost a little over 7 the first time....this second go round with Phase 1- I lost 6.3.