Coming back to the Beach

• So I had a real wake up call....

I was on the SBD over the summer. I was doing pretty good too, then I fell off the wagon when school started. But last week I had a body age test done at my gym and the results were not good. Scary in fact.

So I am coming back to the beach. I am not officially starting phase 1 until after the holidays, but I have been making healthy eating habits for the last week or so, and working out. So far I am down 3 pounds since the 13.

I am getting married in June and we want to try for a baby soon after that, but in order to start a family I need to be healthy and not overweight.

So I am back. And this time I am here to stay.
  • Welcome home.
  • Welcome back! It's great that you're already making changes. Every little bit helps.
  • Welcome back :-)
  • Welcome back
  • What an exciting year you have ahead of you!
    Congratulations on the 3 lbs this month and welcome back.
  • Welcome back to SB!
  • I started easing my way back into the Beach before just jumping into phase 1, and I think it really helped it stick for me this time. Good luck and welcome back!
  • I'm jumping back on too. But I am going to be starting Phase 1 tomorrow. I have been easing back today, hopefully that will help, drinking lots of water! I need the detox! Good luck!