Weezle's Gettin HITCHED!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey Girls! Just wanted to pop in and tell you that Christopher proposed to me today!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had my present all wrapped up and in the living room, all 78 lbs of it. He couldn't wait and made me open it, and it was a new Alienware computer with fancy monitor and such, and you can program it to glow certain colors (ie PURPLE.) I was like yayyyyy and he said "do you like it?" Uh, sure, I like it. He said I could either hang onto that or opt for the mystery box.

I opted for the mystery box and lookie what I got!!!!!!!!!!!

No date set or anything yet, as this was a surprise to me and we haven't really had the chance to discuss it yet. (I hoped, but never really thought I would get it!!!) SO happy!

Hugs! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

Lisa

• Beautiful and congratulations! You two seem incredibly happy together. I am so, so happy for you

Will there be Ultimate Cheese Toasties at the reception??
  • Congratulations!

(Beautiful ring!)
  • congrats! what if you had chosen the computer?
  • Wow!! very pretty congrats.
  • Congrats and nice ring! I want to know what would have happen if you had chosen "Door #1" also
  • Congratulations! So happy for you!
  • Congrats! What a wonderful time in your life.
  • So you chose Christopher over a fancy smancy computer? Good choice!

I'm so very happy for you, Lisa! Congratulations!
  • Squeeee!!! Congrats!!! How exciting
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Congratulations, all the happiness to you two. That ring is Oh, la, la.
    take care
    Sophie
  • Cyndi - We haven't really thought that far ahead yet! (I did ask if we could have D'Arcy's cater our reception, and he asked if we wanted to be broke foreeeever......) We're hoping for maybe Spring of 2012 but need to figure out HOW we want to get married, WHERE (coughKEYWESTcough,) and HOW MUCH it's going to cost so we can save up some money.

Linda - It was temmmmpttttinnnggg..... Chris says he doesn't know that I made the best choice. He says that computer is pretty darn cool Alienware 1 TB hard drive, 6 gigs of ram (upgradable to 24, gonna have 12 in it real soon,) ATI radeon HD 5870 1 gig video card, 21.5" flat screen 1080p HD flat screen monitor, tower that changes colors, and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks everyone! We're extremely happy, although my old body has been going 'snap, crackle, pop' this morning and now he's wondering if he made a god investment......
  • Cpngratulations, Lisa!
  • Aw, Lisa!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you

...so, do you still get to play with the computer once in awhile?