South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hello all, my butt is glued into my office chair trying to get this proposal writing done today. With periodic breaks to keep the laundry moving. I am freaked out by all this stomach virus going around. Getting sick would be sooo bad. By the time this work push is over (mid-week hopefully), I will be so behind on housework and Christmas prep, I really cant afford a sick day. Now that I'm worried, my stomach feels icky.

Safe travels to you and DW, Cyndi!Hope, that soup sounds scrumptious, and I don't even LIKE mushrooms, LOL. But I do love any kind of soup.
Beloved, I LOVE that wreath! So pretty.

Back to work for me, and have a great day everyone!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:07 PM   #32  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Just popping in to say hey and I'm missing you all!!!
Crazy since August when school started, but all is well
Old 12-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Evening, ladies. At work again tonight until 0100 hrs. It's started snowing here in the South end of our county, so hopefully it'll move up this way soon. Got up early today to have lunch w/ some extended family for Christmas. Everybody is so busy and always running in different directions, so we decided to just do it this way. We had lunch at a Mexican restaurant and I stuck to plan by eating fajitas and having them omit the rice and tortillas. I've got 2/3 of my meal left, so I guess I've got dinner for tonight and lunch for tomorrow, LOL I'm assuming our SWAT training will still take place tomorrow even if it does snow.

hope for recovery - I completely understand...I'd be willing to bet most of us here understand. That's the great thing about this forum, dontcha know??? And just like you said w/ what happened for you this morning...you can be going along thinking "man, I wish I'd hurry up and lose all the weight I need to...this is taking forever!!!" and then all of a sudden you notice that sweater that used to be too tight fits just right now...or that you can see your collarbones that you haven't seen in 15 years. It makes it all worth it, LOL Keep up the good work!!!

Ruth - You are SO right. I wore gloves on my callout the other night but it was hard to hold a pen and write and the touchpad on my MDT (mobile data terminal...it's a laptop in the truck that I can use to check warrants on people and add notes to calls, etc) won't pick up my touch w/ gloves on. It's one of those "get it done or freeze my fingers off" choices...not fun, LOL Hope you were able to get some more decorating done, though, before it got too awful cold.

Beloved - Good luck!!! You can do it, girl!!! I have to admit, the peacock wreath wouldn't normally be my style, but I think it's just beautiful. Your friend did a great job!!!

cottage - Oooh, I have been CRAVING spaghetti lately. It's so easy and filling...box some up and send it my way??? LOL

Lexxiss - I'm gonna keep telling myself that...next year I will be posting photos of me at the Georgia game in my argyle leg-warmers...that will be a new NSV for me!!! The other day I had one that I found kinda funny. I took my niece to see The Nutcracker and we had to walk up 3 1/2 flights of stairs to get to our seats. When we got to the top of the stairs she had to stop to "catch her breath" and I'm standing there going "What is wrong w/ you, girl??? You're 16 years old!!!" as I enjoyed being able to breathe just fine. LMFAO

TallandThin - Hope you and the GDIL got all the gifts in a jar done. I still think that is SUCH a cute idea!!!

Schmoodle - Good luck getting your proposal written today. Try not to overstress over the virus going around...you'll fool your mind into thinking you're sick, LOL I'd pick up some Airborne just to be on the safe side, though...and load up on Vitamin C!!!

femmecreole - Welcome back!!!

Here's to hoping tonight stays as...ummm...Q-word as it is right now. Snow still hasn't made it up north yet. We'll see how long it takes.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:46 PM   #34  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

I am happily settled in my room in Albuquerque. Just found out I don't have to work until 1 tomorrow because everyone else got stuck with delayed flights. I'm going to take full advantage and get out and bird and sight see. I'm sure I'll be up on Vermont time

I can't wait to meet Debbie and family!!
Closed Thread