South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone, we had a new application roll out this week so I have been super busy and not able to post being working a lot.

Okie- awesome to get to use a trainer, I have never had the privilege of using one

TnT- Awesome NSV

Natasha and Cyndi- Yea to time off enjoy it..

Heidi- enjoy your conference

Erin- We have groupon but I haven't bought any of the deals afraid they will not honor- you have had no problems using them?

Hello to everyone else

Yesterday's eating was horrible but I am back on track today cuz I have a plan

Last edited by Pearlrose; 12-02-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 150/136/125

Height: 5'4''

Pearlrose - yay for plans!

And in my experience, Groupons have been 100% legit. I've bought about 4 or 5 of them now and they've all worked really well. Just the other day I bought a photography lesson for really cheap, I'm excited to give that one a shot.
Old 12-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #18  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon! Today is my late shift at work. Oy. I could use the sun to shine some today! I will say that I was a bit discouraged this morning. I hadn't weighed myself after Thanksgiving, and despite being OP for 3 days, I'm still up 2 lbs from pre-Thanksgiving. It was to be expected and I did it to myself, but it still brought me down a bit.

I did turn my frown upside-down a bit by reminding myself that this is going to take time. I set a 4 lb goal for myself for December. Baby steps and consistency, right?

No time for personals - workworkworkwork. Hope everyone is having a great day!

Lisa
Old 12-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #19  

S/C/G: maintaining

We've done lots of groupon with no problem. Just read the fine print to see conditions. AND you can use ebates for groupon amd get a 3% ebate!!!

So, my knitting lesson did not go so well. I don't remember it being this hard when I was a teenager. Old dog and new tricks, maybe? Sigh.
Old 12-02-2010, 04:49 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 225/218/160

Height: 5'10''

Groupon is amazing! I've purchased 8+ different things on there, all legit. I bought four weeks of kettlebell classes for my husband, some massages and salon services, and lots of restaurant deals! There's another website called LivingSocial that is the same concept. LOVE!

I am on day four and still doing really well - down 4-5 lbs. Thanks to whoever it was who suggested natural peanut butter, greek yogurt, and splenda. It's my new favorite, so yummy! This is coming from a girl who has never really cared for greek yogurt, so yay!

Like others, I am not getting hopes up, I know that P1 is where you drop some water weight. I'm super excited to see the loss on the scale, but again...water/sodium levels vary so much and can throw things pretty drastically depending on what you've had to eat/drink and when you weigh!

Have a great day everyone! Super excited that tomorrow is Friday!
Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #21  

Height: 5'2

Hey all, hope your doing well. This it must be night time there? Its friday afternoon here. I have 1 day left of phase 1 and am pleasantly surprised with my progress. I used to eat junk every day, i would go nuts if there was nothing sweet in the house straight after dinner. Now i don't even miss it! Haven't had dessert the whole time :-)
Roasted chickpeas and lemon pies have been my saviours, they are both amazing!

Its so great to check in here and see all the posts and the support, it really feels like your not doing it alone :-)
Old 12-02-2010, 09:50 PM   #22  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Oy. Im pooped! BUT- OP! Yeay!

Thanks, Cyndi for the cheers! And WOWZA! You have a nice long vaca coming to you! You deserve it chic!

TNT- Congrats on the smaller clothes!

Heidi- SBD Secret weapon- LOVE IT! haha

Ruth- Sounds like lovely evening chatter

Beloved- Glad you are feeling a bit better! Hope it continues to get better quickly!

Debbie- Love steamy pools! I think I will have to use the hot tub at work soon! Its outside and I will only use it when its cold out!

to everyone else!!!

Decent day at work, think we have a military ball in the hotel Saturday becuase I have lots of updos!(my least favorite thing to do!- but Glad to be busy none the less!) tomorrow is a little slow so far, hoping it will pick up but thinking maybe I can take the time out to get a massage during lunch if there is availability! I really do need it, I swapped services today with an aesthetician and she told me I had to have a massage, I was wayyyy too tense(duh- I work with my arms up all day! lol) Ok, gotta quit babbling, plan for tomorrow, and get the coffee ready for the morning! AND MY GYM BAG!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 183.0/177/145

Height: 5'4

KBKARA..I too am on Day 4 P1. So far so good!
Closed Thread