South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 12-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183.0/177/145

Height: 5'4

Default Day 3 and Down 3

The water seems to be shedding as I am down 3 pounds in my first three days of P1.

Encouraging none the less!

I have been walking/jogging 3 miles each day and staying OP.

Exciting, although these results may or may not be typical?
Mirabai7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:36 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

They may or may not, but everyone's different and you should be delighted. I think it's reasonable (if you stick to plan for the most part) to assume you can lose 20 lbs. in about 3-4 months. You may lose 10 lbs. of that during Phase 1, and then the rest will slowly come off. One thing is to keep in mind you may not lose much the two weeks following your completion of Phase 1. Thats just your body catching up, and losing the real fat pounds that came off as water during Phase 1.
Mmckellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 183.0/177/145

Height: 5'4

Thanks, Brooklyn! If I can lose 20 pounds in 4 months, I am going to schedule that photo shoot that I have been putting off! I play music with some younger people and it has been very intimidating! I am the leader (because I am older, ha!) and so I have been holding us back due to this weight! Even cancelled a local entertainment magazine spread because of it!!!! I know that is wrong....but this is the truth.
Mirabai7 is offline   Reply With Quote