One on plan day

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Come on, we can do it! This might be silly but it sounds like a few of us are really having a challenge staying on plan. With the holidays around the corner and temptations everywhere I need to put together a few solid on plan days to get myself in the right frame of mind. So I am committing to getting through this one day fully on plan - no off plan foods, no overindulgence, no exercise avoidance.

How about you? Are you in? I'll be back tonight to check-in and brag about my success
  • This is a great idea! Thanks Cyndi. I'm in. Today = OP
  • This is a great idea, Cyndi! It makes it easier just to focus on getting through one day at a time.

I've been doing pretty well, except that I bought a bag of mixed nuts, dried fruit, and chocolate chips from Trader Joe's to keep in the car for a quick pick-me-up when I needed it. BAD idea! It's hard to keep it to one handful.
  • Today will certainly be a challenge. I was thinking of going down to Bob's Diner for coffee and "something" for breakfast but this post inspired me to have an egg and some beans. Lunch in Ottawa with Shirleyanne will be OK - peel and eat shrimp and salad but I am in fear and trembling of dinner on the plane. I did order a diabetic meal. I'll buy some yogurt and maybe almonds at the airport after going through security.
  • Sounds like a fantastic idea! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • yep, today is OP.
    take care
    Sophie
  • Cyndi, great thread and I am definitely in! If we all just set our minds to it, we can do it! There is power in numbers. I promise to eat on plan today, watch my portions, and exercise.

Cottage, if you have to, throw those mixed nuts, etc. out the window. The birds and critters will love them!

Ruth, you can do this. Stick some string cheese and 15 almonds in your pocket along with a cut up apple.
  • How did everyone do?
  • I actually stayed on plan because I knew I would have to answer this question I haven't exercised yet because I've been on the phone or making & eating dinner all day. I'm going to get at least 15 minutes in once I'm off this call.
  • I'm doing this tomorrow Being sick threw me.
  • I'm in again tomorrow. I won't have 28 phone calls to make and will have more time to exercise!
  • I'm actually not going to get up and work out, I am still sick and my cough is getting worse. I will just get back on eating track.
  • OP today and will be tomorrow too! It's the weekends that are a huge problem for me!
  • Im in for tomorrow yeay!
  • I'm through eating for today and am happy to say I made it! This challenge definitely made me stop and think today so count me in for tomorrow too!