South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #16  
Rebelwithacause

S/C/G: 300/249/175

Height: 6'

A great big old to everyone that has come before me on this beautiful sunfilled day.

Nat any Hallmark movie on tv will usually get to me but they are so good. I picked up on the "brownies untouched" too. OMG you are one strong person. Sometimes the goodies sitting around waiting for DH to eat them just drive me crazy but I know if I ever take just one it will become a nightmare for me. In fact last night I had to remind him that his ice cream was going to die of old age in the freezer if he didn't finish it soon. Go figure.

MM that darn stress at work is especially hard to deal with day in and day out. Hope it gets better soon.

Ruth, wish I could send you some of our great this morning. It sure picks up ones spirit.

Heidi, what's done is done and the past is gone so just look forward. Keeping busy is probably a good thing for you right now. Here's a little for you too.

Beloved, sorry you and DH are having problems. That is a rough one to deal with.

Cottage sounds like you can use some of our sunshine too.

Cyndi, I've been to Albuquerque several times and have always thought it was such a clean nice town. I'm sure you will enjoy it and it's weather this time of year.

4Xcharm sorry about your cat but as hard as it is, it is the right "last gift" to give your beloved pet.

Randi, You go girl!

Lex, first all out blizzard, darn, sounds like almost everyone this morning can use a little California sunshine!! Be safe out there driving.

Not much on my agenda today either. May tackle cleaning the bathrooms which can turn into an all day job once I get started. But first I'm off for my walk which I plan to lengthen a bit today. Will let you know if I pull that one off. So far I've been stopping just before "the hill" which in truth is a small one but still a hill. Will see if I have the determination to see if I can master it this morning.

Take care everyone. Later.

Last edited by TallandThin; 11-17-2010 at 11:48 AM.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:41 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Dang it I lost my post again stupid laptop!!!!

Okay sorry I had replies but can't do now. Day 12 of Phase 1 and trucking along my pants are definitely fitting a lot looser so I am a happy camper.
Old 11-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 192/150.5/135

Height: 5 feet, 4 inches

Yay, Pearl!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:00 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Great job Pearl. I'm having a hard time staying on track so it's time to re-evaluate!
Old 11-17-2010, 06:44 PM   #20  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Well, my day flew by without really doing anything spectacular. Its grey and dull here with high winds and rain.

FO hang in there, I too had a tough day today, getting into too much almonds and those darn gold fish that my grandson left behind.

take care
Sophie
Old 11-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #21  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoodObsessed View Post
Great job Pearl. I'm having a hard time staying on track so it's time to re-evaluate!
This! I think it's time to reevaluate. This is the time during most of my weight loss efforts that I throw in the towel. I think it's time to find a new approach to this (I don't know what though) but I will figure it out.

Thank god no more cookie dough (I baked the rest up and got rid of it , but some of it ended up in me )
Old 11-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #22  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Geez....I've been trying to check in for 90 minutes now! Don't know if it's my connection or computer.

Zeff, I'm going to the Denver library on Friday hoping to get some project ideas. Yours sound fun!

TallandThin, did you try a few steps up that hill? Thanks for all the today. It was nice and I even got out on my bike.

Pearlrose, I've been doing my personals on a microsoft notepad, that way I don't lose them. cut and paste! for loose pants!

Okie, just say no way to food not on your list!

sophie, sounded like an indoor day in your neck of the woods.

BelovedK, hold on to that towel!

Time to figure out dinner! See ya'll tomorrow!
Old 11-17-2010, 09:54 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, everybody!!! I'm posting from work...pretty Q-word (shhhhhhhhh!!! Don't say that word or all **** will break loose here, LOL) night here. I am SUPER excited...our Assistant Chief w/ the Fire Department has 2 tickets for the UGA/GA Tech game that he's selling at $50 apiece and it looks like I'm going to be able to snatch them up. I'm going to call it an early Christmas present for my mom. Yay!!!

Mmckellen - Hope your day at work went okay.

Ruth - Eek!!! Hope you got your wet puppies taken care of. My Shadow is such a little spoiled princess that she stands in the sunroom and waits for me or mom to dry her off w/ a towel when she comes back in (that's IF we can get her to go outside in the rain in the first place, LOL)

Heidi - LOL, thanks!!! My mom's favorite are the WW chocolate chip cookies, but she does good and limits herself to 2 (really good for her b/c she is a chocolate FREAK and used to having a bowl of ice cream every single night pre-SBD). Don't fret about the few pounds you put on...I mean, if anybody had an excuse, hon, you certainly did, right??? And don't give up on your goal...there's still time!!!

Beloved - Yay for low weight even during TOM...that's a feat in itself!!! LOL I'm sorry that you and the hubby are still having a bad time. Perhaps if he thinks you're such a bad housekeeper HE could try it and see how HE does. That or you could take a frying pan to the back of his head, but that COULD land you in some legal trouble, LOL

Cottage - I found it on Amazon. I reserved it before it came out and I wanna say I paid about $18 for it, but it was SO worth it!!! If you're a Rent fan I definitely recommend it.

WaistingTime - I love the music, too...every single song!!! My 2 favorites, though, are Light my Candle and Santa Fe. I think I literally know every word to most of the songs, LOL Hope you got all your errands done today.

Cyndi - I'm glad it's not just me, LOL I made the mistake of watching Ladder 49 and Nights in Rodanthe at the theater...I got a headache from crying so much at Ladder 49 and I had tears running down my neck at Nights in Rodanthe. Yay for pretty much being done w/ your job!!!

4xcharm - Sorry about your cat. It still amazes me that we are allowed to put down our animals when they are suffering but we can't do the same for our people in our lives...but I guess that's a hefty debate w/ many sides.

Randi - Woot woot...congratulations!!!

Lexxiss - Yay for getting some sleep!!!

Zeffryn - Hope your son is feeling better!!!

TallandThin - Good luck mastering your hill!!!

Pearl - Yay for loose-fitting pants!!!

Alright...time for me to get back to work. Hope you ladies are having a good night!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #24  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Lex, check Craftgawker.com...i love to just sift through the stuff. I almost always find something that I want to make.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:12 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Thanks Debbie! I'm ready to conquer this mountain one molehill at a time.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #26  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Hey guys! I seem to never catch ya in the morning, even though I was up early this morning I seem to find plenty around the house to do before reaching for my computer- probably because I know I will get sucked in! and run late for work!!!!

Not much new for me today, sooo slow at work but this weekend is looking slammed. Grand opening starts tomorrow so expecting a crowd- we've got some big country names coming in to perform so its pretty exciting!

oh yeah- I WENT TO THE GYM!!!! whooo shout it from the rooftops- its a miracle! LOL I will go tomorrow too! yeay me!

Hope you ladies have a great day!!

Zeff- I think its awesome you're making goodies for your kids- I have been thinking about making stockings for us this year but not sure if I have the gumption right now! lol found some cute ones on Etsy though I may just have to have someone else make them! lol
Old 11-17-2010, 11:52 PM   #27  
HalfMySizeSoon

S/C/G: dress size -> 24W / 24W / 14 P

Height: 6'0"

Default I am the new kid on the weightloss block...

I am starting this journey...I have no idea where to start...but I am committed...I am open to any wisdom...This post was a step WAY outside of my comfort zone...lol...but I am out here now...so here goes...
Old 11-18-2010, 12:26 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to the beach, BigLegCutie!!!
Closed Thread