Mini-Victory

• I bought some size 16 jeans several months ago. They didn't even really fit when I bought them, then I gained some weight. I have been trying them on every few weeks since I started SBD, and I wore them all day on Saturday! I am pretty proud of that. When I started on Labor Day weekend, I couldn't get them to zip with Crisco, pliers and prayer and now I can wear them!

• Congratulations!
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats! I had some minor success with a pair of 18 slacks the other day so decided to try with a different pair. no such luck.

You inspire me!
  • Congrats!!

Also, you make me giggle!
  • Woo hoo!
  • Yayyy!!!
  • yahooo!! nothing like a pair of jeans that fit well, enjoy!!
  • Hey Chubby, way to go! I don't think I've worn a size 16 since highschool and that was a long time ago! Proud of you.
  • yippidedoodah!!! I love it!!! Congrats!! Before you know it'll you'll be tossin' those out for a size 14...woot woot!!
  • I fit into xl pants that I couldn't get over my buttocks a month ago! Good for both of us!
  • woot woot!!!!

how awesome is that?? nothing beats that feeling, right?!

have hung up my "second to skinny" jeans (size 14) BL-style for inspiration...
  • That's awesome...congratulations!!!
  • Serious Congrats! )
  • Thanks! I have to say, it feels so nice to have folks to share stuff like this with! It keeps me going when, in the past, I have slacked and given up!

I have another pair of jeans in the back of my closet that won't even pretend they might zip, so we'll see how long it takes before those ones make it into the wearable section of the closet!