3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > South Beach Diet

South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #31
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I slept in a little to make up for being up way too much last night. Hotel air gets me every time and now I'm dealing with a yucky congestion thing. Oh well.

Natasha - love that bike!! Will you be able to get out for a ride today?

Debbie - I never did know what you call those bike things but I love mine.

Beloved - Congratulations on the new car purchase! I've always loved beetles.
I used yahoo auto to car shop. It's great if you know what you want. The dealers know from the first email that they are bidding against each other, Much easier for me than in person negotiations.
*eta - good luck with the parenting challenges.

cbunny - isn't it nice to come away knowing you got a good deal? That was my experience too, so much better than the last car I bought. Mexico sounds wonderful!

Rikki - Can't wait to hear the party report

Okie - Hope your sister settled down. That's a tough age, actually the early stages of the long tough stage. At least it was for my DD

Heidi - I dug my gloves out early in the week. I always hate doing that but my hands were freezing in the morning.

I'm taking it easy most of the day before heading off to make GOTV calls tonight (mandatory). I want to make bread, get some apples in the dehydrator and prep some beans but doubt I'll get more ambitious than that. I'm hoping for no nights this week so I might be able to get a little done around here. Should have a better idea after staff mtg tomorrow morning.

Right now I'm just enjoying my morning coffee and watching the fall birds come into the feeders

Maintaining 48 lb loss since 2008, working off regain to a sensible maintenance level. 60+ lbs and counting!
Old 10-24-2010, 01:38 PM   #32
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone.

Well the great pizza mistake is still kicking my butt. I even am going to have to skip church today because of it! I hate doing that, we're taking a really interesting class about taking offense, and how that affects you more than anyone else.

Beloved - sorry to hear about your son's antics. I think that would have me through the roof mad!

The plan today is #1 stay inside. I feel yucky and its rainy and windy, so I am not going anywhere. #2 do some work from home I think and a bit of cooking. Not a very exciting plan at all.
4th mini goal - One-derland! 199

Old 10-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #33

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I realized that I never made it in here this morning to say 'Hi!' We slept in, then got ready and were out the door for breakfast and some shopping at the Reading Outlets. Now, Carley and I are just chilling out and watching a Pink Panther cartoon while Jake puts another coat of paint on the walls in the basement. I should start on supper soon, though, as Dustin, Andrea and the grandkids will be here.

Beloved, congratulations on your new car, and I hope you have lots of luck with it. Since it's red, how about naming her "Scarlett"?
Old 10-24-2010, 03:29 PM   #34
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/177/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good grief! I never checked in either. I woke after 7:30 and really had to gear up to get to Church for 7:30 - with banana bread as I was in charge of coffee refreshments.

It's a dark, wet and cold afternoon here but I have resisted the urge to nap. I finally got the apples into the dehydrator and am going to go and do more quilting while the dogs roughhouse.

See y'all later or tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #35

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Afternoon, ladies!!! I've got a chicken stewing on the stovetop so I can make some brunswick stew later. Today is going to be a relaxing day. Mom and I got pedicures earlier and we'll be leaving for dinner in about an hour and then it's off to see Eat, Pray, Love. Hope you ladies are getting some relaxation time as well.

Lexxiss - LOL...it DOES match the walls in my living room and, ummm, I don't know what to call that other room. I only got out to ride it for about 5 minutes the other day...I have to set my seat up correctly before I can ride it for any length of time. I think I'm gonna try to get it set up tonight, though. I'm itching to give it a workout!!! I'm thinking about a cyclometer as well...$35 isn't bad.

Beloved - Uh oh...bad bad son!!! I would imagine he's not going to be a very happy camper after you're done w/ him, huh??? My older brother used to sneak out so much that my dad ended up nailing all the windows shut, LOL

Cyndi - I'm hoping to get it out for a ride later today. I've only had the chance to test it out for about 5 minutes. I'm ready for a nice long ride!!!

Cottage - Scarlett is a good suggestion...I like that name for a car!!!

1st goal - 10% of body weight lost - MET 06/21/10
2nd goal - 100 lbs lost
3rd goal - 180 lbs!!!
Closed Thread