South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Welcome, we are with you on this journey.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 243/199.4/190

Height: 5'8"

I am anxiously awaiting P2 for sure!
Old 09-25-2010, 02:55 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

, Wesley! I'm glad you decided to give The Beach a try. I think it's very doable and sensible plan, and you eat normal foods. Congratulations with your progress so far, and we look forward to your posts. I hope your team wins!

We discovered our favorite nursery was having an auction today, so after breakfast we headed over there, and just got home. We didn't buy too much, as the bidding was getting out of hand for most of the plants. People are crazy. But I did end up with two snowball hydrangeas, a Midnight Wine Weigela to replace one of ours that died, and a few Japanese Painted Ferns. So it looks like tomorrow will be a planting day.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:58 AM   #19  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning We are up and out early to enjoy our last few hours of vacation. A nice long walk on the refuge will start our day before coming back and packing up. We rented an extra day this weekend and the people coming in next weekend added an early day so the place will be empty in between. that's nice because we don't have to rush out this morning. Have a good Sunday. See you all from the home computer
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Cyndi, and I hope you have a pleasant walk for your final morning of vacation and a safe trip home.

It finally feels like Fall this morning. That's good, because we have lots of gardening and planting to do, and rain is on it's way for the next few days to give the plants a good start. We're finally going to get that pool cover on and finish closing up the pool today, too.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:25 AM   #21  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Slept until 7:15 so am glugging coffee, buttering some fruit bread for Church, doing doggie duties and will be outta here shortly AFTER getting dressed, I hope! Happy Sunday!
Old 09-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 174/174/145

Height: 5'7''

Happy Sunday everyone! MMMM...I love coffee. I got to sleep in a whole 15 min before the animals let me know they were hungry! Oh well, I'll take it.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Sunday Morning

We slept in and I have some cookies in the oven to take to church. I got my other baking done yesterday. I have yet to slice some veggies and Kirk picked a big bowl of cherry tomatoes. I try to always take something healthy. Have a great day everyone! It's the best weekend for Aspen viewing here, but I haven't seen any. Tomorrow I have to drive over the hill and I'll bet it will be beautiful!
Old 09-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #24  

S/C/G: maintaining

I'm back from my quick trip. Too much time in uncomfortable airplane and airport chairs. There's nothing like travel to make me appreciate the comforts of home
Old 09-26-2010, 07:20 PM   #25  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Glad to hear you're home, Karen!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:45 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, everyone!!! Wesley, welcome to our little group. Sorry you didn't get to see Alabama get beat. I root for Alabama as long as they're not playing against Georgia...it's an agreement I have w/ a friend of mine (he roots for Georgia when they're not playing Alabama as well). Unfortunately, our teams are on total different ends of the rankings right now...hope my dawgs get it in gear soon or Mark Richt ain't gonna have a job come next year!!! EEK!!! I think it's time for daddy to put a whoopin' on the kids, though...10 players arrested so far this year??? I mean, come on!!!

So this weekend was kinda busy. Friday my mother found an obituary for an old friend of hers, so we had to drive out to Jeffersonville for the visitation. They had a falling out about 20 - 25 years ago and unfortunately hadn't spoken since, but it wouldn't have felt right not to pay out respects. It's been hard for mom b/c the last time she talked to Joyce she was blessing her out and saying she'd never talk to her...but she's trying to remember that it was the addiction talking back then and not Joyce.

Saturday morning I got up early (about 0745...way closer to my normal BEDTIME, LOL...and I had gone to bed at 0400 hrs) and went geocaching w/ some co-workers for 4 hours. Came home and made some hot and sour soup (tweaked the recipe that's posted here...it was FANTASTIC), a cheesecake, and a no-bake peanut butter pie that I tweaked to be SB friendly. Hit the gym, and then got ready to go out to dinner and a movie w/ some neighbor's for a friend's birthday. We had a nice dinner at Olive Garden (I was good...had soup, salad, and breadsticks minus the breadsticks) and then came back to my neighbor's house to watch Sex and the City (the movie) and some chick flicks. Then my neighbor had me go through some clothes she can no longer wear and I got a few outfits for the size I currently wear to help get me through until I make it to the teens. Finally went to bed around 0230 hrs.

Today I got up around 1000 hrs and made the strawberry topping for my cheesecake and headed out for our Family Reunion. My nephew had to work, so only my niece got to go w/ us. Had a good time even though the crowd was kinda slim this year. Ate off-plan, but I had planned on doing so (hey, we got some AWESOME cooks in my family)...but I tried not to be TOO bad. I had some fried chicken, a little mashed potatoes, and some macaroni and cheese...everything else was okay for SB. Walked around the lake twice (1 time w/ my cousin Johnny and 1 time w/ my mom and my aunt Alma) so I got my exercise in at least. Got a LOT of compliments on my weight loss...felt good, that's for sure. My aunt pulled me aside and told me "now I don't tell EVERYBODY this...but I noticed that shirt is pretty loose on you now, so if you'll gather up some clothes like that that you'd like to keep, call me one day and come up and I'll tailor them for you." I'm so excited!!! I have that pink Beatles shirt from my earlier photo and I looooooooooove it!!! LOL

So now I'm relaxing for the rest of the night. I am going to make up the baked spaghetti recipe using spaghetti squash, though, so I'll have dinner to take to work for the next few days.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend!!!
Old 09-26-2010, 07:46 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Holy crap, my post was long!!! LOL
Closed Thread