South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default My Confession

Ok, so a few weeks ago I recieved a promotion at work, which was great but it meant longer and later hours.
And even tho I planned and brought snacks with me, I didn't bring enough to sustain me, so I ended up buying off plan foods.
Though I am happy about the fact that I didn't go overboard and binge on all these high calorie/fat foods, I did still eat them.

Because of this I am re-committing myself to phase 1 for a bit, and revising my eating at work plan, so that I can continue to see results on SBD.

Also, I have decided to not weigh in until october.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.
~River
RiverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Confession is good for the soul! Will u do a clean Phase 1, 14 days straight?
BellaLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:21 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hi River-

I've had a little of that too, for similar reasons - new job, on the road, not planning as well as I should. I haven't had anything too awful (nothing high sugar) but not the choices I need to make.

If you're having cravings a few days of Phase 1 should do the trick. Some things to think about - how long were you on Phase 2 before this, how much off plan food did you eat (sugar, processed grains, high glycemic), and are you experiencing cravings again? That will help you figure out how long you need to be on Phase 1. You may not need the full 2 weeks again, a few days may do the trick.

You did what I think is the single most important thing we need to do. Instead of wallowing in "failure" you identified what you were doing and why then you made the decision to get back on plan. You thought about what you need to change and you are doing it. Congratulations, you are already learning to maintain your loss! Welcome back
CyndiM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 10:30 AM   #4  
Stronger then ever

S/C/G: 160/125

Height: 5'4

congratulations on your promotion and I wish you nothing but the best in doing phase 1 again.
MoEstrada23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 06:48 PM   #5  

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone,

I think I am going to do phase 1 again for only one week, not the full two.... or at least re-evaluate it again after one week and see if I am having any cravings.
RiverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 10:28 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Sounds like a plan!
BellaLucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 166.4/156.2/135

Height: 5'5

hey river girl!

I HEAR YOU SISTER. virtual hug to you.

I have also recently gone thru alot of change: new job, death in family, vacation..etc...

I am also afraid to step on the scale and see the damage...I am still getting compliments about my weight loss...but I am soo off track. I have been eating OP as much as I can, but I am not hungry for snacks or really much of anything.

I am gonna do a tight ph 1 and weigh in this thrusday to see where i stand....fingers crossed for both of us!
snackiejackie is offline   Reply With Quote