HELP!! Canning tomorrow! Need advice quickly!

• So I am on day 1 of SBD and am very excited. Tomorrow my mom and I are canning peaches and tomatoes. This is my first time canning so I have no clue what I'm doing but I have the pressure cooker. I am reading online and it says to use 1 part sugar and 2 parts water, but I don't want to use sugar because when I hit Phase 2 in a couple of weeks I want to be able to EAT THESE!!!! Has anyone else canned peaches before and made them SB friendly? I read online the artificial sweetners turn bitter and doing them in plain water makes them tart. I want them to taste good. Can you use honey and would that be SB friendly?
  • I guess you can do a sugar free syrup or substitute with splenda? I googled sugar free syrups which I know are okay on SBD and found a few recipes.
  • I have been canning my peaches with Agave Nectar since starting SBD. I will find the link and edit my post to include it. They turn out great!

ETA Canning Peaches with Agave
  • Quote: I have been canning my peaches with Agave Nectar since starting SBD. I will find the link and edit my post to include it. They turn out great!

ETA Canning Peaches with Agave

I did a batch of those last year and they were yummy!

*I'm going to close this thread now that the OP has answers Let us know how it goes!