First mini goal met :)

• I just had to share with everyone... I lost my first 10 pounds today, which happens to be exactly one month that I've been on South Beach! Yay! I'm so excited. I feel like I can really do this. Here's to another 8-10 pounds lost in September!
  • congrats! its a great feeling!
  • Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
  • Thank you for posting this. I am happy for you and you really helped me today. I've spent the last two days at a nine pound total loss. The first few days, the weight seemed to fall right off, but for the last two days, nothing. And now that you're happy to have that ten pounds down on your mini-goal, it puts me back in a proper frame of mind. Weight loss takes time. It isn't easy-peasy. Thanks and keep going!
  • Beki! Don't get discouraged! I lost 13 pounds and then there was nothing for about a week, then I lost another pound which put me at 200 pounds even. Today I met my first goal of getting below 200 and it made me feel great for sticking with it, even though I was losing my mind with the scale not moving.
  • Congratulations Lindsay!!! Wow, you are doing amazing!

And Bekidawn, I was the same way. I was bouncing back and forth between 191 and 188 for two weeks! Keep it up and we'll keep losing!
  • Good for you!!!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrats! I know it's a good feeling. Keep it up!

Cin
  • Congratulations!!!
  • Great job so far! Congratulations and keep it up!
  • Yay!!!! That's SO awesome!