Leslie Sansone/Walk away the pounds, chicks on SBD?

• Hey, I've got the 1 mile, 2 mile, 3 and 4 and 5 just now from someone who doesn't use them anymore and I was wondering how many of you ladies on SBD use these tapes, or have found success with them?

I used to have the 1 mile tape a few years ago, and I liked it but I was seriously lacking in motivation then and somehow along the way the tape got lost. Wish it hadn't!

Still, I'm going to start up with the tapes again and was wondering what you guys think of Leslie and Walk away the pounds.

Just got Jillian Michael's 30 day shred... I've been wanting that one for a looong time now. Will alternate the Leslie and Jillian tapes.
  • I used them a lot the first winter. I've used them less since I got an exercise bike and the Wii but I still love the 2 mile tapes that include light weights. Perfect multi-muscle workout when you only have 30 minutes to spare IMO
  • I used them for quite a while too. I still drag them out whenever I want variety to my exercise plan. I think they are awesome tapes and my friends swear by them! Leslie is such a hoot too...she is about the only exercise gal that I don't want to strangle for being too perky...lol
  • I just got a new one today!!! I LOVE them, but they are some of those DVDs that you get what you put into them. I have her Walk Slim, 2 Fast miles which I love. It has jogging intervals in it. Then today I found one that has 3 of my favorite workouts on it, including Walk, Kick, which I plan to do today!!! Wohoooo! LOVE them!
  • I've got a bunch of them too and I really like them because you can pick and choose intensity and length depending on how you feel that day and how much time you've got. I really like the ones that use the weights. I also like that they are easy to follow without having to learn a routine.
  • I'm glad people are so positive about these tapes, it definitely shows Ms Sansone is doing something right! I'm going to do the 20 minute 30 day Shred by Jillian Michaels daily, then later on in the day when I'm not so tired, I'll do some low impact Leslie Sansone/walking away the pounds.
  • the 30 day shred just about killed me
  • Lol!! I heard Jillian's pretty brutal! Hopefully she can whip my chunky butt into shape.