What I learned from Week 1 of Phase 1

• First I lost 5 pounds!!! I really didn't expect to loose any because I felt like I didn't do a great job keeping on track. Last week was a tough week with misc. things going on but I managed to keep on track mostly.

Also I learned that I need to prepare more food on Sunday, by Thursday we ran out of prepared breakfast and lunches. I think I did better for this week, for breakfast but will probably fall short of lunch by the end of the week. Luckly my work has a cafteria where I can pick up a salad. I finally found a yogurt mix that works for me!! ~~ Vanilla extract, sugar free cherry jello mix and a spoon of spenda.

I need to prepare more food, and that will help me stick to the plan also I need to find an easier way to come up with my grocery list each week. This is why I am coming up short for food preperation.

Turkey burger is good and we had taco salad one night, loved that night.
    Turkey bacon & sausage is really good too.
  • 5 lbs. is great! I'm inspired. I'm starting P1 today. I like your yogurt idea--gonna have to try that.

~~Sally
  • Congratulations! One down and one more to go. Sounds like you are really figuring out how to make this work for you.

A little bad news - pudding is not a phase i food even if it's sugar free. SF Jello is though, maybe that would work as well?
  • LM, I was thinking you probably meant cherry Jell-O? (I've never seen cherry pudding mix.)
  • ha-ha, yes I did mean cherry jello mix, with NF yogurt. Guess I should proof before I sumit. :-)
  • Sally, make sure you use sugar free JELLO mix, NOT PUDDING. I typed the wrong thing in my first message.
    Quote: 5 lbs. is great! I'm inspired. I'm starting P1 today. I like your yogurt idea--gonna have to try that.

~~Sally
  • Ok,could someone clear up some things on this yogurt recipe...

Plain yogurt, jell-o mix, and vanilla extract?