Not a good day 1

• To top it off, it started last night. Daughter was up till 1:00 in the morning. So went into work late, very late. Normal ride to work is 2 hours, well this time it took us 3.5 hours to get to work. Get to work, guards won't let us in due to a fire alarm going off. No time to pack my breakfast or lunch, I even did some food prep., the day before. So I have had a bad day of bad choices for eating. I sure hope tomorrow is better. Right now I am just exausted and disappointed. Wish me luck for tomorrow.
  • You can do it! Just dust yourself off and try again. It takes awhile to get the hang of eating a new way. I mean really you are changing something huge in your life, and it will take time to get it all down. You can do it!
  • Sorry to hear you had such a rough day, Janet. Just get back OP ASAP and you will feel much better for it!
  • Life is hard with kids...Oh, I remember those days well!!
    Tomorrow is another day. One thing that helps me (I leave for work at 4:45 am) is to pack everything the night before, so you can just grab it out of the fridge. Makes mornings easier
  • Definitely pack your breakfast and lunch the night before. I'm a zombie that early in the morning and any sort of prep just throws me off because it is so slow. If I just have to grab and go, or blend and go (that is one of my favorites, throw everything in the blender the night before and just hit the button, pour in a cup and go).
  • No one is perfect 100% of the time, don't beat yourself up over this.

Like everyone else says- shake it off and get back on track. I also pack all my lunches the night before, sometimes I make a few salads on the weekends (3) and take them during the week. I put the "dry" ingrediants together and seperate out the wet in baggies. So if I make my cucumber/onion/tomato salad I put the tomato in a seperate baggie and I put the dressing in a seperate baggie as well.
  • Ditto what they all said. Hang in there
  • Thanks everyone. I just need to get into a new routine. Plus my little one needs to sleep! It's been a while since that has happened, so I guess you could say we were due for an all-nighter. Did great on dinner for Day 1, chicken breast with spinach and squash.