A quick hello!

• Hello all,
    I introduced myself a few days ago at the main part of the forum.... but since I am going to be spending most of my time in the southbeach section of the site, I figured I'd pop in here to say hello.

I am a newbie to the 3FCsite, but not to SBD, I had a lot of success on the beach a few years ago, but unfortunately I lapsed back into my bad habits and ended up gaining all the weight back (and then some)... so here I am, back to the beach, starting all over again!

I've noticed you have some fabulous recipes here and I can't wait to try them.
    Thats all for now,
    ~River
  • Nice to meet you River. This is my third time on SB. I gained it all back after the first but managed to stop before I did that a second time. This is the first time though with joining in here while on the beach and it makes it so much easier and more fun.
  • welcome! This is my second time back on too but this time its a lot slower Oh well this is my WOE of life now...can't hurry too much
  • Hi River to the beach! Join us on the daily! It's a bit overwhelming at first, but don't feel compelled to do personals, you can just say hi!
  • Welcome to South Beach!