Question about Phase 2

• I am moving on to Phase 2, and I'm wondering, does he always want you to pair carbs (meaning fruit and whole wheat bread) with protein? For some reason I can't quite grasp what is to be done differently in phase 2 except adding in some fruit and healthy carbs...
  • Here is a link which answers some questions as you begin Phase 2. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/sbd-...phase-2-a.html

Adding new things slowly in P2 is what is generally recommended. My first addition was apple then I added Ezekial bread. You will hear different things from different people because we're all different; you need to find what works for you.

Regarding pairing carbs-people will have all kinds of suggestions but you need to find what works with your body. I personally don't find I need to pair bread with a protein and I always eat fruit by itself, either before a meal or as a snack-but that's just me.

On the other hand, lots of beachers have oatmeal every day, but I find that when I eat oatmeal I am not satisfied and I want to keep eating and eating, so I don't have it much.

Hope this helps...others will chime in, too.