I'll start with Sunday so we have Saturday to get to the grocery store.
Breakfast for the week - one of the egg and veggie casseroles from Kalyn's Kitchen. Probably mushroom, asparagus and cheese. Tea w/splenda, skim milk.
Snacks - cheese sticks, apples, nonfat greek yogurt, fresh or frozen (no sugar added) berries, celery with natural PB, nuts, black beans with salsa.
Lunch - salads with turkey/chicken/tuna and beans with NSA dressing OR turkey or tuna wraps with LF cheese in 100% whole wheat tortillas.
Dinner - this requires more planning;
1. Crack slaw with snow peas, mushrooms, other veggies added to it. 1/2c. brown rice
2. Whole wheat pizza with veggie crumble, veggies, low fat mozz, and sugar free sauce. big salad
3. Salad and veggie burgers with low fat cheese (no rolls or bread)
4. mexican chicken (crock pot), couscous, salad
5. sugar free teriyaki chicken, quinoa, veggies
7. taco bake for me; DH and DD can eat their beloved raviolis; salad
This will make it easier for me to write a grocery list!