hi chicks! remember me? if not, new here :)

• hi chicas

was off site for quite a while trying to get my thesis finished. i thought i had it all pretty well handled but the stress of holding down a full-time job, dealing with my chronic pain condition, finishing on deadline, family and just life threw me for a loop. i realize these all look like whiney excuses but they aren't meant to be.... i left the sbd lifestyle far far behind me and now weigh 210 pounds. however:
    i have started CBT and have a gym buddy , am down to 22 working hours a week so i can really implement some changes...my honey is off on a project for three weeks so it's all about me *hugesigh* i can't WAIT to get started..looking forward to reconnecting with some "alte hasen" (old rabbits, i.e. oldies on site) and getting to know all the rest of you!!!
    have been perusing kalyn's kitchen for recipes soooo phase one here i come!!!!
  • Welcome back to the beach!! Best of luck to you!
  • Hi Janet

I've been hoping you'd pop back in once your thesis was finished! I think of you every time I make Moong Dahl. Glad to hear you have a workout buddy and are doing CBT. I'm doing Beck with a diet partner, but am still loving South Beach.

I guess I'm an alte hasen...Welcome back!
  • Hello, it's good to see you again.
  • Welcome back, Janet!
  • Hi Janet! Welcome back
  • Helloooo! I had never heard that old rabbit expression before!
  • thanks for the welcome wagon(s) gals
    feels good to be back