chili for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

• I made the "wendy's chili" dupe a few days ago & used ground venison in it. I ate it for dinner that night and then the next day, had it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I skipped it for one day and then had it again for breakfast this morning. I really love it and have no problem eating it for each meal (I also have 2 salads as snacks so I get my veggies in)

Is this ok? I only ask because I am quite sure I could keep eating it for each meal until its gone and I dont want to mess up my weight loss by eating too much of a good thing.
  • why not? There's nothing I love three meals a day but there are often breakfasts that were last night's awesome dinner.
  • Valley I love Chili for Breakfast!
  • I have the same thing for breakfast every day of the year; I have the same thing for lunch almost every day. I've heard it called "automating". I eat those two meals plan for a third and work my dairy and veggies in.

It's a recipe I haven't tried yet! Maybe it's time! Sounds good!
  • I'm convinced to try. Here's the link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/soup...-crockpot.html
  • thanks ladies

Lexxiss..it is very good. It almost seems like something that should be a no-no...very filling and flavorful! Dont be afraid to add that unsweetened chocolate..you cant taste it but I think it gives a subtle "oomph" that might not be there if you skip it.
  • You can always mix that up a bit too- I(used) love chili(like Wendy's) on a salad with all the fixings! cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, avocado, etc! yum!
  • Shoot-I do it all the time. Cook a big batch of something I enjoy eating and eat it until it's gone or I'm sick of it. At long as you're getting all the veggies in a day.