You'll want to have 2 windows open. One open to the spring challenge thread, and one for your user CP
Here's all you have to do:
• Go to your user CP (I always get there from the purple bar at the top of the page)
• Choose EDIT SIGNATURE from the list on the left side of the page.
• Back on the spring challenge page, right click on the graphic and choose "copy image location" (that's the wording on my mac, it may be slightly dif wording on a PC, I can't remember right now)
• In the Edit signature box on your user CP page, click the icon to add an image. (To the far right of B I U. It's a yellow box, looks like a mountain and sun in it.) Paste the image location into that box and you're all set.
Click Save Signature (or preview it first) and you're done.
If you want to do a bit more...
•*I usually put 3 white ~ between my ticker and the image because I like a little space between them. But I'm picky.
• I make the image a link to the thread. It makes it easier to find the thread to edit my post every day, and it let's nosy - er interested people check out the thread when they see my posts on other parts of the site, like in the game section. lol Here's how you do that.
Go to the Edit Signature block.
Hilight the whole line of text for the image. (From [URL ] to [ /URL] - but be sure you've got just the image, not the ticker.) Then click on the add a link icon (the world with a chain, up where you find the add image icon). Paste the url of the challenge thread into the box, save your signature and you're done.