I am up a pound this week. I know it isn't the end of the world and last week I lost 3 pounds but I'm still annoyed. I just really started working out this week and have gotten in some good hard workouts. I've also been much hungrier and getting hungry much sooner after meals than I was when I wasn't working out. I've been eating more, and sticking to plan 95% of the time.
Here is my plan of attack this week to see if it makes a difference. I'd love any input or suggestions people may have.
1. Water, water, water. I get in about 6 8-oz glasses easily but want to increase this consistently.
2. Plug my food into fitday to see what my calories are. I'm guessing that I'm undereating, especially with the big increase in exercise.
3. Get to the grocery store today and stay ON PLAN.
4. Watch my cheese intake. Even though I only have low fat, I eat between 3-5 servings a day.
5. Post on the on-plan thread on here each day.
6. Keep on exercising. I know it is doing me a world of good!
Any other suggestions??