Eziekel bread

• Hello everyone,
    I'm new at this, it is my first time to Blog. I have been on the south beach diet for one month. I'm in phase 2. Can I have eziekel bread on this diet?
    Thanks,
    Sandyshore
  • Welcome Sandy!

I don't know much about the brand or if they make products that aren't allowed, but I do buy their bread and am 99% sure it's fine, since I found out about it through the SB website.
  • It should be fine since it's not actually bread. It's more or less beans and grains. My mom is doing SB too and that's the only kind she will eat. It hasn't affected her weight loss
  • to The Beach, Sandyshore! We're pleased to have you joining us here, and look forward to getting to know you and hearing about your success with this plan. Come and join us in the Daily thread and introduce yourself.

And, yes, Ezekial products are fine to use on Phase 2. Check out our FAQ section in this forum to get more info and the most recent updated food lists for each phase.
  • Sandyshore. How has the month gone for you?

• Hope things have gone well for you in Ph1 and welcome to Ph2!
  • Thanks for the info! I've lost 5 lbs in the first month. I think I expected more, but it's five pounds less than before. YOur recipes that have been shared have been very helpful. My goal is 30 more.
  • Good luck Sandy! Hope you post here more.