Congratulations to February Exercisers!

• Wow, what a way to celebrate the shortest month of the year. Exercise is such a good way to keep your spirits up when you're stuck inside, and it's a great way to move that fat.

Kara with an astounding 3080 minutes (and 3 kids! How does she do it?!)

Cyndi with 2871 minutes
    Karen (Waisting Time) with an incredible 1960 minutes! I don't think I've ever seen a first timer with so many minutes!
    Heidi with 1654 minutes
    Pearlrose with 1301 minutes

It's not too late to join the March exercise thread. Come on in and let us know what you are doing. Whether you run, walk, bike, do yoga, lift, play on the Wii or a combination moving your body is a great way to get through the day.
  • Fantastic! You ladies rock!!!!
  • I have to admit that I posted every day right above Kara and kept seeing her high numbers and thinking I needed to do more next month! But I'm going to take March off from the challenge, because I just don't want to figure out how long I spend skiing versus standing in lift lines on my vacation. But I will be back to kick some butt, especially my own, for April! Kara and Cyndi - I'm coming after you!
  • Great Job all!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'll watch out for you, Karen! Have fun skiing!

Great job fit chicks!!!
  • Quote: (and 3 kids! How does she do it?!)
    You guys wanna know my secret??? I get up at 5:00 every weekday morning so I can get my workout in before I have to make breakfast for the kids and get them up for the day. It's my special quiet alone time and I love it!