I'm fairly new to 3FC (couple of weeks) and like all of you, have a desire to get my weight under control and just be done with it. I had great success with SB and was within 15lbs of my goal weight when I got derailed. I won't
bore you with the details (excuses), but the end result is that I'm at the starting weight I was when I first went on SB years ago
Well, it's all
in the past now, and I refuse to dwell on it. Let's just say I'm focusing on
the future and have learned valuable lessons along the way. I re-read the book and started Ph 1 yesterday. Ahhhh..it feels great to be back! During the past couple of weeks I have researched other plans, but in the end SB is the only way to go for me for several reasons:
1. It's not a fad, just a sensible WOE that is sustainable for a lifetime.
2. I love the food
3. I love the versatility
4. I love the energy I have and the sense of well being when on the Beach
5. It works well for my DH in that he doesn't have to feel like he is on a
"diet" with me.
6. No one needs to know you're on a "diet" with all the hoopla that goes
7. No counting
8. Freedom from craving
9. Freedom from "dieting"
10. Food. Nourishing food, Tasty food. In Abundance. NO HUNGER.
It's good to be back