Phase 2 question

• So when we start phase 2, are you supposed to weigh yourself everyday to see if adding the item makes you gain? or do you wait a week and weigh yourself and see what the scale says?

I have not had any cravings since adding 2 servings of my baked oatmeal in the morning. My weight has fluctuated between 1 pound though. I lost 2 pounds on phase 1 and have not gained them back.

What do you guys think?
  • I only weigh once a week, no matter what. I only added 1 servings of grain back in, then one fruit a week later. Weight fluctuates too much from day to day for me and hormones and fluid retention varies a lot.
  • yeah I haven't quite figured out how to rule weight gain triggers out yet. I started phase 2 by adding one thing at a time. But with how slow the weight is coming off anyway (less than 1 lb a week), and the weight gain from my period each month, its kind of hard to tell what if anything is making a difference. I've just been sticking to the approved foods and limiting them in portion and amount of them per day. For example I had a ww bagel for breakfast. I won't eat any other grain today, but I'll have an apple or clemantine as a snack later.