South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 11:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Default I have to share ... the lady from the scale.

Well i don not if you girls remember that I wrote about my scale reading My body fat% high.... that day I clean it and I guess that was the problem ,i got back to my 36%.

I am so happy about my result whit SBD I came here by mistake , by january I was WI 150.2 ... some for my holidays I was 146.6 by december , so by january 2 I say I no going to eat no carbs for 1 week , something like the induction phase .. I even count my carbs ( the ones for veggies) then I star see fast results so I star reading about Atkins , But I say to my self I can no live whit out no grain .

I can across SBD , and I say that sit , that the one I can do . I star my journey whit WW but you know if is whit my point range it is Ok ... I get 31 point for be nursing so I find my self getting 10 points from junk food.

So after my ! week experiment whit no carbs ( it was like my induction ) now I am getting 2 grains a week and I going to star fruit after lunch this week (strawberries).

Today I WI at 140.4 ... I just want to say thanks .

I will like to post my menu for a day or two so I can have some comments about.

I forgot to mention that I soon I read about SBD ,I order my book, so yes i have the book ,Great help . And I still counting my points so I make sure I get my calories in .

Sorry if I have mistakes .... I speak Spanish.

Last edited by Tuca125; 01-25-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #2  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm so happy SB is working out for you. It is a really healthy way to eat. If you are nursing it is recommended to start in Phase II though. Just make sure you are eating enough to keep your milk supply up. Are you still counting points? I found that I was eating lots of points in junk food (especially WW products) when I was on WW. The book will really help explain the SB principles so you can fully understand it.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:36 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/179.2/130one day

Height: 5.1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphmitch View Post
Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm so happy SB is working out for you. It is a really healthy way to eat. If you are nursing it is recommended to start in Phase II though. Just make sure you are eating enough to keep your milk supply up. Are you still counting points? I found that I was eating lots of points in junk food (especially WW products) when I was on WW. The book will really help explain the SB principles so you can fully understand it.
Thanks ...

Yes I do still count points... just like you say "I was eating lots of points in junk food" now I realize that it pure sugar snacks.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:48 PM   #4  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Entiendo mas que quiero hablar (o máquinar ) pero...

¡Usted hace un gran trabajo! Manténgase al ritmo del trabajo dedicado. Y escribe a máquina por favor sus menús tan nosotros podemos ayudar...

I just said she's doing a great job and when she gets a second, we'd be happy to look at her menus Oh and that I understand more than I can speak or type Spanish
Old 01-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Sounds like you are doing great. Please post your menus so are more experienced folks can look at.
Closed Thread