South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #31  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Rikki- I'm feeling better overall - happier tummy, clear skin though still not getting the weight off. I'm slowly reintroducing foods to see if I can identify the problem. I eliminated gluten, all sugars including artificial, dairy and soy so it's a slow process. I'm reintroducing less processed versions first (tempeh not veggie burgers). Of course I decided that wine could not possibly cause a problem though I am drinking organic sulfite free Thanks for asking. Bet that was a more complicated answer than you expected
Old 01-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #32  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Nope- sounds like you eliminated like I did the first time, but I never made it through the whole elimination process... but I did figure out that the worst reaction seems to be when I have gluten and dairy together... Glad you're feeling better! its so hard to determine all the reactions!
Old 01-22-2010, 10:44 PM   #33  

S/C/G: maintaining

Cyndi - my DH has one and likes it. He thinks it helps his back and he does sit ups on it. Well.. not sit ups... but upside-down-ups
Old 01-22-2010, 11:56 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 195/186/140

Height: 5'6

Its amazing what a few pieces of porcelain can do for a person's self esteem. Things went great at the dentist's office and I can't stop smiling now! I feel beautiful -blush- . Thank you all for your encouragement!!

Cyndi- I am HORRIBLE at the skateboarding. My mom is really good at the advanced step and she loves the game where you bump bubbles to add up numbers. I frequent that movie theater as well! Small world. I head back up on Sunday and I'm super excited!
Closed Thread