South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #31  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Sass - Are you married to a birder?? Me too. Luckily I'm one too.

Weebles - everyone has an opinion and for some reason a lot of people think you want to know what it is

Zeff - I think alot of people like the idea of losing weight but want to do it without actually changing anything in their lives. I spent years looking for that magic bullet myself. It ain't out there. All you can do is take care of yourself the best you can, answer serious questions she asks and get on with it. She might see your success ultimately and decide she can do it. Or she might not. Ah the things you learn growing up with an alcoholic
Old 01-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #32  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

zeffryn, you're right. And, ultimately, we all have to decide whether we are going to continue down our weight loss path or turn back and wallow with our friends who are trying to hold us back.

I just noticed that U3D is in one of my classes this semester (and I've lost 55 pounds in the 6 months since her "ewww PEEEEAS" outburst and gone from a 22 to a 14 jeans). I'm sure I'll pull out the veggies during break again, We'll see if she's as opinionated.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #33  
Visualizing the Goal

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBD Sass View Post
I'm no where near Philly...I am in Union which is next to Newark which is 10 mins away from NYC. I went to Philly only once in my life and that was to attend a bird competition my hubby participates in. Great city!!!!
That's funny. I've only been to New York twice in my life! What kind of bird competition is your husband in?
Old 01-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #34  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

You all make me giggle. Thanks for that!

I got over it, and haven't deleted the photo and posted the recipe. Meh to him!

10 pounds down...one pound past my monthly goal! Booya I say to him!
Closed Thread