South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #31  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Evening all! I have got to start getting up earlier so I can come and chat in the mornings! Not enough time in the evenings!

I have been good since the 1st, getting back on track. Crazy to think that I could lose 10 lbs in the beginning of december and gain them all back plus one the last 2 weeks! Way way way too much celebrating! With food and wine! Back on tack now though and no alcohol until the 28th!(bday) Ready to finally move this weight off permanently this year!

Catch up with you all soon! I am going to really try hard to get up 30 minutes early so I can not be so rushed in the mornings and have time for 3fc, coffee, and maybe even a bit of me time ;0)
Old 01-05-2010, 07:14 PM   #32  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Shimmy, it IS great to see lots of people posting! I hope you see the chirocracker soon. Didn't you used to have have the

Melanie, it's good to see you! You did great over the holidays with WL eh?

Rikki, the earlier the better, I always say. See you in the am.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #33  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Hi Everyone! Y'all are busy today! Welcome to all the new Chicks! I just wanted to do a quick check in and let you know I did my first workout at The Gym! Yay me! 15 minutes on the elliptical was tough! I also walked on the treadmill. Next goal -- weights!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #34  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Chelby!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:32 PM   #35  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Hey girls. Back on the beach today. After our vacation, I came home to a ton of things and 7 extra pounds. EEK! I went to the supermarket today and filled the fridge and pantry with SB appropriate foods and made a menu for the next 10 days. Phase 1 wasn't that difficult last time and I am hoping it is the same this time. I'm thankful that my family likes the food on South Beach. I have a really great menu planned and am excited for the upcoming meals! We had the white chili tonight and it was really great!

I bought a bike trailer and am waiting for it to be delivered. My husband and I are planning to bike in the evenings when he gets home from school. We have had the bikes for months now and haven't really been able to ride them because we don't have anything to carry the kids in.
Closed Thread