South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 03:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey, everyone! MIA the past two mornings because I just haven't wanted to get out of our warm bed. Two days in a row of getting to work late, so I'm swamped now. I have to admit that the extra sleep sure was worth it, though!

Have a great day!
Old 11-20-2009, 05:12 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Well today was ridiculously busy. The newsletter for December has to go out next week so we spent the ENTIRE day stuffing envelopes. And we aren't even done. Back to it Monday Morning. My friend just left a few minutes ago. She came by the house to get an idea of what color my ball gown was because she is going to do my hair/makeup for the ball. I'll post pictures, I promise. I'm cooking dinner at the moment. Turkey italian sausage, regular italian sauage (for the rest of the family) and potatoes (for them). I'll have my turkey sausage and a baked sweet potatoe I think.
I hope everyone had a good day. I'll see you all later.
Old 11-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #18  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Silly, wow you're only 30 minutes from me. Small world, isn't it? We people in this little county have to go to New Bern for Walmart, and Jacksonville to go to a real mall! Heheh!

Well you guys hope you have a good Friday... I will settle in for the night with my husband and a DVD of Dexter episodes. can't wait!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

I am on my third day on P1. I've felt like exercising surprisingly so I've been out for walks. Going out to dinner with one of my best friends. It's going to be at her sister's house.
Closed Thread