SBD Book -- new one, what did you think?

• I've been using my original SBD book (the original blue one). I've just ordered the new version -- has anyone compared the two? Is it worth it? I'm hoping. What new stuff is in there?

Thanks!
  • I have both books. The new one has added more foods and also stresses exercise - interval training specifically. One of these days, I'll sit down and compare the two. If I weighed my stack of diet books, I bet they'd weigh as much as I need to lose!
  • have both books, too as well as the good fats, good carbs guidebooks.
    agree with ruth-new one is full of exercise, updated foodlists and more yummy recipes!
  • I have both books, too. I always use the "Supercharged" version as my reference for the specifics of allowed foods on P1 and P2, since I know there have been changes.

"Supercharged" has a much more indepth discussion about our health in general, and I like the chapter about belly fat (which I have alot of.)

On the other hand, the original book has a chapter titled "Why Do People Occasionally Fail on This Diet?" which I think is a must read-especially now that I'm 6 months in and am experiencing slower weight loss.

So, hands up, for a serious "Beacher" I think both books are invaluable. I found the old version at a thrift store several months ago.