South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 AM   #16  

FoodObsessed, get some veggies in there! You'll go hungry!
Old 11-03-2009, 11:21 AM   #17  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning all,

Sorry to many to post personals, sounds like everyone is doing well. Last night I actually went jogging and didn't feel bad at all so I guess my interval training is helping.

Tonight is BL and get the laundry done we are going to Branson this weekend so I want everything done by Thursday night.

Have a great day Ladies
Old 11-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #18  

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meelsie View Post
Shimmy Slim, and congratulations on the amazing 28lb weight loss. Here's to the next 100lb!

Love your username! Ha!
Glad you like it meelsie! I've been doing belly dancing, on and off, for a couple of years. I'm shimmying myself slim!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Well today was an ok day. The new lady complained about me not being in the office. But whatever, its not my job. I am doing my job!!! Walked a mile at lunch today. Didn't eat a whole lot, but I wasn't hungry. I know Brad is gonna fuss me out about it. I'll have a big salad with dinner though I think. When he gets home we are gonna walk hopefully. I have to run some errands because its time to pack lunches again for him.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #20  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies:
I'm working Long hours this week (tho it feels like Every week) We're goign to Mich on Friday for DH's Neices wedding soo exciting and I'm wearign my hey hot lady dress. I'll post pics on FB. Post wedding and 10+ hour days I'll Be back on Ph 2 solidly
I'm really enjoying Not trying to lose 2 pounds a week and starving 1 lb is totally attainable! More so after I get back on the Exercise wheel err treadmill
I realize how much checking in with y'all (says the Jersey Girl) keeps me centered in the plan! And I miss you guys Darnit!
Ok I'm off to tie up some last minute things
I'm coming into work at the crack of dawn tomorrow so maybe i'll score some 3fc time!
Kierie
Closed Thread