South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 241/232/165

Height: 5.7

hi ladies...got really caught up in emotional issues today and instead of moping/eating i did the 30 day shred!!!
unbelievable!!
i am just so happy i needed to share my good vibes with you.

phase two
b:2 softboiled eggs, slice of pumpernickel w/lofat cream cheese, ham and cucumber
s: mango strips, pre-workout banana
l: lentil veggie soup w/turkey hotdog bits
s: post-workout banana
d: probably more soup )

hope ur day is awesome and on plan!!

Last edited by jandaman; 11-06-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #32  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

to Janda and to Debbie for working through challenges in positive ways!

Debbie, I find that if I make staying OP easier than going off plan, it helps a lot. So make an OP Pumpkin Pie (or try Amanda's amazing pumpkin cake...it's super easy, super healthy, and super YUMMY!), and stick it in your freezer for the next time the urge hits. (((hugs)))

I'm in Phase 2: I'm doing pretty well--staying really busy has helped me cope. I've been doing a lot of cleaning and am amazed to find that I'm finally starting to replace my overeating compulsion with a cleaning one! I'll never be a neatnik (not even close!), but I'm amazed at how happy having something clean and tidy can make me...it's almost as good as a piece of chocolate! Almost.

Off to get my daily endorphin boost after work today. Looking forward to it! :

Last edited by beachgal; 11-06-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #33  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Janda on whipping that emotional eating.
Heidi, hope the weekend goes well.
Laurie, for me, having a somewhat organized and clean home base makes OP eating easier. Yeah! for endorphins!

It's going to be an OP weekend here. We drove to our lil' happy place and I'm happy to be able to pull everything I need out of the freezer for making quick and healthy meals.
I'm waiting for raspberries to thaw for my breakfast smoothie and I enjoyed a piece of Ezekial Raisin toast with some added cinnamon.
Lunch is chicken soup-my base is thawing right now and I'll add dehydrated veggies.
Dinner is undecided at the moment.
I'm going to take advantage of my ample exercise opportunities, too.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:45 AM   #34  
Be happy.

Nice job Janda!

I am in awe of you bakers. Even OP baked goods are really hard for me, I want to eat more than 1 serving and even when I resist they taunt me from the kitchen. Maybe I'll be ready to try again in a few weeks.

I had a great visit with my parents. I'm so blessed to still have them. I did quite well meal wise but I chose to have a small piece of my dad's birthday cake. (It was delicious. )

Despite the cake, I'm down another pound today - long time since I've seen the 180's. I'm pretty happy.

I'm not sure what I'll be eating today. I just finished my oatmeal but my husband and I are heading to Freeport after church today to do some Christmas shopping. That will mean eating out and since we'll be spending on gifts we'll probably try to 'eat cheap'. I've got some string cheese, v8 and pistachios to take with me so I'm hoping that will keep me from ordering anything stupid.

Enjoy your Sunday friends! *hug*
Old 11-08-2009, 06:07 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

I did pretty well this weekend, considering it was my birthday. The only deviation I had was a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from DQ. Other than that, though, I've been eating on-plan and getting tons of exercise working in the yard and garden.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #36  
Be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottagebythesea View Post
I did pretty well this weekend, considering it was my birthday. The only deviation I had was a Pumpkin Pie Blizzard from DQ. Other than that, though, I've been eating on-plan and getting tons of exercise working in the yard and garden.
Good for you! Sounds like you gave yourself a real birthday gift!
Closed Thread