South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #136  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Gothik, I add Splenda, vanilla and any other flavoring you like. I have coconut extract or cinnamon in mine. You could try a little SF jello powder to it. I also add greek yogurt to a baked apple in Phase II. I eat it daily. Much higher protein than regular yogurt. Many use it like sour cream because it has the same consistency.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #137  

Thanks Anne- i'm braindead today- that's what I was trying to say. Like sour cream. The vanilla etc is a great idea because it's just horrible on it's own, in my opinion.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #138  
Becoming.

S/C/G: 282/266.1/165

Height: 5'3

hmm interesting. thanks ya'll i will try those ideas. can i add fruit, too? (i'm in phase 1.5 lol all I've added into my diet so far is an apple 3x this week. Could I buy some berries instead for next week and add some into the yogurt?
Old 10-22-2009, 01:00 PM   #139  

You could, I would have it as more berries than anything as it's really quite a savoury taste. The idea of adding a vanilla pod and THEN some berries is enough to make my mouth water, though...!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #140  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Phase 1 chickies, after receiving suggestions and comments from members, we mods have decided that it will be most helpful to everyone if we have one thread dedicated to questions, tips, and strategies for staying on plan in every phase. Here's that thread: link. Just click on it and start posting!
Closed Thread