Dry Portein for smoothie

• Hello, I'm looking for a protein powder for a legal 2nd phase smoothie. I need it b4 I go to early morning workout. I've heard that any powder w/ whey, or soy is best. (or course w/o sugar,flour,etc.etc.) Do you have any suggestion/recommendations. thank you very much.

Actually protein...is the info. I'm searching for..I Apologize.
  • I use a brand of protein called Designer Whey Protein. All you do is mix a scoop with about 3 or 4 ounces of water, shake, and you're ready to go. It's 100 calories and great for drinking before workouts, after workouts, or before meals to prevent overeating ect.

~D~
  • Quote: I use a brand of protein called Designer Whey Protein. All you do is mix a scoop with about 3 or 4 ounces of water, shake, and you're ready to go. It's 100 calories and great for drinking before workouts, after workouts, or before meals to prevent overeating ect.

~D~
    Thanks ~D~ that's exactly what I'm going to be using it for...br early morn.w.o.
  • I like Isopure Zero Carb VAnilla Not sure how "legal" it is but I have to have extra protein
  • You can add ground flax seed as well for omegas and stuff.
  • Choices, I use Wegman's Whey Protein Powder. They make a soy version too--both kinds are sold in Nature's Market. I love it especially because it doesn't have any weird ingredients and it's sweetened with Stevia.

Sadly, I don't think you have Wegman's out by you, but maybe looking at the ingredient list will help you find legal things in your area?