South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 06:29 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Wakey Wakey Wednesday!

Darned dogs didn't wake me up until six and I'm off to the gym shortly. I decided to go today to get myself back on the MWF schedule. Wow! Two days in a row! Whodathunkit.

Back later because I need breakfast.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:45 AM   #2  
SBD Rocks!

S/C/G: 184/174/130

Height: 5'4

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone is well today. I am just about to leave for work and have to take my breakfast with me since me and the kids woke up late today but wanted to pop in and say hello before I left!

I was hoping to get up earlier and workout but I stayed up reading too late last night lol. Its just easier for me to workout in the evening. Is there anything wrong with that?? Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning from sunny Bar Harbor!

We finally made it here after a looooong 13 hour drive yesterday. We had to make a lot of potty stops for Carley along the way, but she was very good and really held up like a trooper for the entire trip. When we got to Caite's dorm, all her friends came out and help unload the car, and we were grateful for that!

After breakfast this morning we're planning to hike to the top of Cadillac Mt. and explore Acadia Park before spending the rest of the day in town. We'll probably meet up with Caitlyn for supper and say our goodbyes, as we want to leave early tomorrow for the trek back home.

Have a wonderful day!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #4  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Happy Wednesday!

Ruth, Have fun at the gym!

Robyn, Hi! Nice to meet you! I work out in the evenings, too. I'd rather hang out here in the mornings.

Cottage, What a fast trip! Hope you get a Lobstah Roll and Clam Chowdah!

Me: Same old, Same old at work. On Day 2 of Phase 1. I actually already feel thinner today than yesterday. Lots of water and no sugar. Yay me!

I'm running late. Will check in later!

Happy Wednesday!

Last edited by Chelby29; 09-09-2009 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:10 AM   #5  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Good Morning Chickies!

Ruth- Hope you get a great workout in! Just think, jumpin back into this schedule you will burn extra calories this week!

Robyn- I work out at night, nothing wrong with that! Ive never been able to in the morning without being dead by afternoon...

Cottage- Glad to hear the drive was pleasant! Sounds like a nice afternoon as well- have a safe trip home!

Chelby- here is some more for us! I think maybe it did some good yesterday! Here's to day 2! We can do it~

As for me, just got up early this morning and have actually got a lot done this morning... I am usually just in such a rush in the mornings this is kind of nice! I got the dishes going, laundry going, lunch all weighed and packed, now I just have to get ME ready! and I have an hour to do it! Plenty of time! I think it really helps me to go to bed hungry- I always feel better in the mornings! anywho- Hope you ladies have a great day! This is my 1 of 2 days working this week ;0)
Old 09-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Everyone

I thought I posted a quick hello this morning before I went to a low impact aerobics class-apparently it didn't send...so I'm back. Class was great and I'm going to try to get there on Wednesdays. I have a really hard time getting into a new routine sometimes.

It sounds like everyone is up and running. Places to go and people to see. Have the best of Wednesdays, it's shaping up to be a short week. I've got to get going; I have way more on the list than time to do it.

ETA-forgot to mention Lexxiss is going on SB. She had her first acupuncture with a great DR and shes switching her to a low glycemic diet; eventually she'll be off the kibbles, grain free and eating lean proteins and veggies. The DR was impressed she didn't have to educate me...no potatoes, carrots, etc...

Last edited by Lexxiss; 09-09-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: ETA
Old 09-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's never too late for more coffee
Got a crazy start this morning. I remembered a cover letter and resume I wanted to get out so spent the entire morning fine tuning that

Ruth - Hope you had a good morning at the gym. Gotta train that dog alarm system better

Robyn - Welcome! I'm an evening workout person too. I think whatever time you can stick with is the best time for you. Must have been one of those mornings because I brought my breakfast to work with me too.

Cottage - Bet you had a lovely hike! Enjoy dinner in town.

Chelby - Great job getting back on track! I hope to follow your lead next week.

Rikki - Hope day 1 whizzes by! Day 2 is really dragging for me.

Debbie - That's funny I was just laughing about the new cat food we have - it's labeled low glycemic I know that's much better for cats. Hope it helps Lexi. In the last few years of Fox the Wonder Dog's life we cooked her food in the crockpot. She had chicken, sweet potatoes, brown rice and assorted vitamins. She was a happy dog It was always funny when we ran into the people at the grocery store. Everyone knows we are veggies but we always had organic chicken in the cart.

Doing my best to get a little work done today. It's hard not to focus on all the weekend things I need to get done. Once this weekend is over I'm hopping back on Phase 1 for a week. I've been sliding a little here and there and want to grab full control back before it turns into a real problem. I'm remembering principles - dark chocolate in serving sizes, for example - but just doing too much unplanned eating of treats. Luckily I know exactly what I need to do and I'm keeping those fundamentals in place even now. Not going to use this as an excuse for a complete blow out!

Hope your hump day is quick and painless and you are on your way toward the weekend in no time!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #8  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Sorry no time for personals as I have too much to catch up in the office with being in class all day yesterday and the long weekend before that.

I have an nsv- I made it through a day without any sugar free dessert. I am doing the NWO- 12 week challenge and on his 15 things he says to only have dessert once a week. So I am going to try that. I am still only eating SB OP but giving up my daily treat, maybe that will get the scale moving, though it did go down last week 1 lb.

Have a great day everyone
Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 PM   #9  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Donut Girl in the office brought a package of cinnamon rolls for an after lunch treat. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

Did I tell you I moved the tootsie rolls out of my office?

Sugar pushers... Beware!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #10  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Chelby you are hilarious! and doing great!
Closed Thread