South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #1  
traveller chick

S/C/G: 80/79.5/65 (KG)

Height: 5'6''

Default couldn't do it :(

Girls, im very sad to say that the last week.. which was supposed to be my 2nd week of phase 1 i totally screwed

It's been very hard for me specially because I'm at my parents house for holidays (still 10days to go) and they kinda don't accept that i eat so less carbs and so on... Im counting the days to comeback to Poland where I can freely buy my good food also was a big holiday in Brazil... 4 days of a huge gastronomic orgy i would say...

but now its over... and im quite excited to start again.. at least more 1 week of phase 1 also will definately start c25k and 30DS

So... should I???
izzystizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzystizzy View Post
... and im quite excited to start again..
You used the word excited.....just start again, learn something and don't beat yourself up. Make the best choices you can right now. It sounds like your family is still from the old school and those traditions must be very hard to break through. Just keep in touch here. I think it helps.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #3  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Izzy, success is about just getting up one more time after you fall. You can do this! But it helps to plan for a time when this stuff doesn't get in the way. Check out the Prepare Yourself to Start South Beach thread for lots of good tips on how to set yourself up for success, and plan to start over at a time and in a place where you'll be supported. Okay?
beachgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Izzy, it sounds like you are in very difficult circumstances although it must be great to be with your family - especially in Brazil. Just hang in there, read the recommended thread and you'll be good to go as soon as you get home to Poland. Please keep in touch here though - don't just disappear! We worry.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #5  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by izzystizzy View Post
4 days of a huge gastronomic orgy i would say...
Sure, I'd start over once you're away from all that caloric badness! And the line I quoted literally made me LOL.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Yep, I agree with all the ladies!! I had tried it once, and it was just bad timing. I wasn't ready for it, didn't have as much time (I had a 9 month old child!), and ... well, it just wasn't the right timing.

The second time, with the help of 3FC, was the charm!! Good luck!!
TwynnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #7  
traveller chick

S/C/G: 80/79.5/65 (KG)

Height: 5'6''

Ohhh girls you are all so adorable... its really nice to hear from you all!!

And you are right... only 10 days i should at least take care about what I eat as much as possible with my family trying to take me to my old favorite restaurants and so on.... but after that all i can start all again in my own house
izzystizzy is offline   Reply With Quote