South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #16  

Barb It is definitely hot here today! We just got back from the gym- cardio and then almost 2 hours of swimming. I look like crud in my bathing suit, but decided it isn't fair to my kids not to swim!

Stopped at the store to buy a few things to make for our friends' cookout tomorrow. I am making deviled eggs, trying a new black bean salad recipe, and Rice Krispy treats.

I am also trying a new recipe for dinner- I will post it if it turns out!
Old 07-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Kiko, I've been meaning to tell you how happy I was to see you here again. I've missed you! I just can't believe that Megan is 4 years old already! Time flies, doesn't it?
Old 07-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #18  

Battery died on Don's phone which is why I didn't hear back from him for awhile. I did get the car in before the manager left but the tires had no warranty. Oh, well, we got to hang out for awhile and he's running to do a quick errand and we're heading out to dinner tonight. I had to come home to change into something nicer than the shorts I live in all summer.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:41 PM   #19  

Have fun Barb!
Closed Thread