Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ok, so tomorrow will b the start of Phase I for me. Today is my birthday, so I am eating (everything, lol). But I have read one of the books and I have a good idea of what to do. I wont start excercising til hopefully next week. I am dealing w/ a sore neck (from an accident years ago), and I am taking that really slowly so I dont do any more damage. I am excited but also a little nervous. I am more nervous cause I want to successed and do good, but that little voice in my head trys to tell me different. I am going to do some of the recipes in the book and on this site, but for the most part just put together what I have. I will b posting here to help myself keep the momentum and hopefully b able to post some kick butt results!!!!!!!!!!!

• Best wishes! and for tomorrow
  • Happy Birthday, Junebaby!

I'm glad you've read the book to prepare yourself for starting this plan, and wish you luck! Please check in often for loads of support and motivation, and let us know how you're doing!
  • GOOD LUCK with this diet. I plan on starting this diet as soon as we move into our new home. Right now I'm living with my In-Laws and their eating habits is completely DIFFERENT, and I had just bought my own home so I will be making a FRESH start for my family. I'm SO looking forwards to it!!
  • Happy birthday and welcome to The Beach !!!
  • Happy Birthday and Best wishes for a great Phase I.

• welcome to south beach! a tip on getting through phase 1, just keep telling yourself it's only for 2 weeks. once you have that in your mind it will be easier.