South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 07:11 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

What's happening around here today is trying to dry out after all this blasted rain. We did manage to get dinner cooked on the grill last night, but it poured like there was no tomorrow afterwards and the rest of the night. We have some weak sunshine right now, so I'll be grateful for that.

I want to go to Wegman's after breakfast to pick up some things that I couldn't get at Trader Joe's yesterday, and Jake needs a new alarm clock, so I guess a trip to Walmart is on the agenda, too. He's a die-hard wind-up clock type of guy and refuses to get an electric one. As long as it gets him up on time in the morning, I don't care what he gets.

Jake wants me to google pool filters, so I have to go for now. Have a great and hopefully rain-less day today!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #17  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Lookin like rain here too ladies! I just got home from working in the fitness center and when I got there at 6am this morning there wasn't anyone in there so I snuck in a 30 minute workout on the bike while I read... It was nice, but by 7 we were busy! Not a lot on the agenda today other than more tile and trader joes/whole foods... Hope you ladies have a nice easy Sunday!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #18  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning!

We might have Thelma and Louise wrong. It might be Thelma and Louis. They are fluffy dogs and it's hard to see everyone's business. Jeff said that Great Pyrenees dogs are watch dogs. I'm thinking these dogs might be herders. When I'm outside, they push me! Push me to the van. Push me back to the house. They put their heads on my butt and my sides and herd me around. That will get old quick! They seem to be nice. They just need some manners training.

The rain stopped about 3:00 yesterday afternoon, so the pool party was great! My new swimming suit held up nicely, even wet. Hooray!

My sister and niece both had a rough night last night. Victoria couldn't get comfortable and all the fluids they gave her in the hospital are cycling through her body. Getting her to the potty is a big deal. What a mess! Brenda said that Miss Vic is not ready to race horses again any time soon.

I hear thunder in the distance... It's going to be a stormy afternoon. Hope someone sees the sun.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #19  
no longer single

S/C/G: 225/220.5/150

Height: 5'5"

wow its beautiful out today....for a change. definately walking down by the lake soon.
Old 06-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 283-261/198/140

Height: 5'2"

Sorry everyone is getting the rain here in the SW it has been BEAUTIFUL for the last 2 weeks! Not near 100 and not looking for it until the end of this coming week. I'm looking forward to the warmer temps I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to swimming in cold water.

Phase 1 is great during the week but really bites on the weekends. i am trying but it looks like a few extra days. Phase 1.25 might have to come into action so I can have my oatmeal at least!

Today I made bean brownies and trying a batch of roasted chickpea. Need snacks for the pool. This will work just have to sit down and figure it out.

Have a great day and a safe one Too!
Old 06-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #21  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Well, Thelma and Louis are actually Peter and Paula. Their mom and dad came looking for them this evening. Auston is so very sad they are gone. He needs a puppy. We have an old lab mix who hasn't 'played' in years. Auston is drowning his sorrow in an ice cream sandwich at his Grandmother and Pops' house.

phxsunflower -- Roasted chickpeas are the best! I like them with Cajun seasoning. YUM!
Closed Thread