South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

My 11AM telecon was just canceled so I grabbed a cup of coffee and decided to take a little break and visit with my chicks. Whew! This time of year just gets too crazy. We had a busy weekend with the dance recitals and trying to get stuff done around the house. Tonight the kids have their riding lessons and then DD2's bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts, so today will be run, run, run. I leave tomorrow on a business trip, back on Thursday. The kids are going on a campout next weekend so I am hoping for a quiet weekend and a nice combination of getting stuff done/relaxing. DH and I even have a real date planned. I could really use some down time.
On the South Beach side, I've been completely on-plan for 11 days now, and am down 5 lbs. After going for months with no loss, it's great to know I can still manage it!

Laurie, what are you planning to do about the bat that is already in the closet?
Lexxis, your day sounds lovely.
LoriAnn, I guess we let that thread lapse. You should get it going again!
Greetings, macsmom, I don't believe we've "met" yet.
Welcome home cottage. I'm sure your indulgences were worth it. Caitlyn should practice my DD1's method, bring everything home and dump it in the garage, and hope somebody else will deal with it. She's still got a pile in there from last year's homecoming, and I told her it will go to Goodwill if she doesn't get in there soon and deal with it.
Take a breath Chelby, he'll be fine. And no sneaking to the pool to check up on him!
Twynn, are you talking about the original house? I thought you'd put an offer on another one...
Cat, mmmm salmon cakes, haven't made those in a while. My kids aren't out yet, they go until the 15th and then start back Aug 22nd. They don't get much summer, but that's okay with me! I am jealous of your Caprese salad, I've been craving one, but too early for a good tomato - I've got my basil plant and fresh mozzarella all ready to go.
Cyndi, I'm jealous of your easy week - enjoy!
Ruth, have a good garden morning!

Hope I haven't missed anyone - my 15 minute break has stretched into 45 minutes with a couple of phone calls in-between. Have a great on-plan day everyone!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #17  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

you ladies are a chatty lil bunch this morning!

I am about to hit the pool for an hour or so... I don't have a whole lot of time but I would like to get a lil sun in today even tho its cloudy! Other than that its grocery and laundry day... *sigh*

Hope you ladies have a great day!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone,

Not time for personals but sounds like everyone is having a busy Monday.

Another busy week- Sunday through Thursday have play rehearsals with DD2-cann't complain because she is having so much fun doing. Other than that just work.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:58 PM   #19  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Schmoodle, I had to talk myself out of going to the pool on my lunch break. I'm worried about him drowning. Jeff is worried he's going to get a drink with caffeine. We are such sillies!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:52 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Hey, everyone! Just checking in! DH and I had a great time in Corpus Christi with his family, but we're happy to be home; even though I'm SWAMPED at the office. I usually deal with around 200 protests a year, but this year we have 600!!!

Not much else going on right now. Weight is up from bad eating this past week and weekend, but I'm back on track today and will be hitting the workouts hard again. Next Monday DH and I are going to go to the "big city" so that I can have an ultrasound done on my breasts. I had a check up last Tuesday and she found numerous lumps that she is concerned about. Not a happy thing, but I'm going to be optimistic unless I'm told otherwise.

Okay, off to the grind again; that pile on my desk isn't going to get any smaller!!!
Closed Thread